Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the cottages nature trail covered patio close to downtown ceiling fan busy road ice machine fresh towels ft myers nice pool cabin tennis heather florida pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here overnight because our small dog was welcome. The cottages are cute and the grounds are very nice and well tended. I waited a while to write the review because I thought that I wasn’t charged. Well I was. Our toilet overflowed in the first all liquid flush. Sewage came up through the shower and got all over the bathroom floor. We stayed the night as it was late. Needless to say, we couldn’t use the toilet or shower. We left very early and brushed our teeth at a coffee shop. We called twice because we hadn’t completed our paperwork. She never returned our call and charged the full amount, even though our room was a biohazard. Also the bed and linens are really bad. The cottage has a cute porch and has a lot of potential. We stayed in unit 5.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

This place asks only some people for a $200 cash deposit, not everyone. Then she keeps all of your deposit. This is a scam game against tourists, particularly white ones. There's nothing you can do since it's cash. This manager has this down. She's an absolutely horrible person who enjoys ripping people off. You'll pay $300 for a room instead of $84.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank outnumbered3212019
Reviewed 30 January 2021

So I needed to get from Kansas to Ft Myers Fl. With a worried heart I drove two days with miner obstacles I had to over came. I reached the hotel at about 12:30 or 1 am relieved I was here. The room was great and I felt comfort when I looked over and saw the envelope that said ,“Carrie welcome to Rocklake with a smiley face”. It was heart warming almost like the staff knew I was with a heavy heart and so worried. They don’t know how such a small gesture made such an impact on me. The room was clean and comfortable. Every little detail was thought of and the pond was amazing. My morning cup of joe was so relaxing on my private patio with the sound of nature

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2020

Our stay at Rock Lake Resort was wonderful. We were there for 6 days in mid-late June, in one of the cottages on Rock Lake. First about the location: wonderfully close to downtown Fort Myers – a fairly easy walk for an evening’s dinner or entertainment. The main street of Palm Beach Blvd can get a bit noisy at times, but not unreasonably so. Otherwise it’s easy to access from most major roads and freeways.
The property itself is very nicely maintained. As I said, we were in one of the cottages, which, although small and basic, were clean and pleasant. The A/C worked well – thankfully, since the week we were there was almost constantly 90-95 degrees. Since we were staying for longer than a day or two, the kitchens were very welcome, though ours could have used a frying pan in addition to the pots and utensils. We especially liked the little enclosed patio areas with a ceiling fan – great for coffee in the morning (or wine in the evening if you are on the western side of the lake!) Ariselli (sp?) and Katerina were really nice and kept our rooms clean and well-supplied with fresh towels.
Note that if you want an iron and ironing board, you can request one at check-in.
We only used the swimming pool once, but it was as clean as one could expect with an outdoor pool – minimal leaves & stuff.
There are coin-operated washers & dryers available, and most importantly, an ice machine that we made good use of to cool our drinks.
Too bad that because of COVID rules, the canoes and kayaks were not available – it would have been nice to go paddle around the river near the property.
Big Thanks to the manager, Heather, and her team. They were all kind, easygoing and willing to chat, give advice as to places to go, places to eat, etc. If we are back in Fort Myers, I expect that we’ll be back at the Rock Lake Resort.

Room tip: Choose your cottage on whether you will spend mornings or evenings on the patio.
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 24 April 2020

Book this place during our road trip around Florida.
Upon arrival service was straightforward and we got some great tips on places to eat at and visit like a local.

We had a lake-view cottage. simple and nice and clean enough.
We had a good stay. fully equipped kitchen

It close to the centre for nightlife and good restaurants.

I hope they will have sorted the tennis court for our next visit next year.

Room tip: take a cottage, a bit more expensive but for few extra $ definitely worth it
Date of stay: January 2020