Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$77
View deal
PricelineUS$77
eDreamsUS$77
TripadvisorUS$77
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

The motel reminded me of traveling with my parents in the ‘60’s. Very clean, not bad sleeping and very affordable during peak season. Downside, no pool. When checking in they give you one key card and the remote. Remember to ask for WiFi access. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank San4u2
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for just a comfortable place to lay your head, this is it. Nothing fancy at all. I was driving and literally could NOT drive anymore and desperately needed a nap. This hotel was perfect for that. I was there for about 3 hours total but for my purpose, it was great!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Nothing fancy... But it was clean and comfortable... Slept like a baby on the beds. Wish the AC worked a little faster but overall it's an average room.. Little pricey tho in my opinion. Wouldn't have wanted to pay what I did.. But I would stay again.. Needs more parking space

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Booking was easy. Rooms were comfortable and clean, but no tea and coffee in the rooms. No pool on site. No breakfast was provided. It was basic but this was reflected in the price. The local area was run down and no where to eat close by. This motel has no frills but it is easy to get into Downtown Fort Myers, about a10 min drive.

Room tip: Furthest from the road 35/36/37 are good
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

We just needed a place to stay for the night while passing through town. It was not fancy or up-to-date, but it was clean and comfortable. The shower was cold and never warmed up but it was very clean .

Date of stay: December 2015