Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$95
Trip.comUS$100
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews front desk full size fridge pots and pans c unit nice pool area nice place to stay living area clean rooms coffee maker kitchenette stove motel myers ft elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2021

If you simply want an ultra-affordable, super-basic, clean place to sleep, this is it. Comfortable bed, adequate bathroom, TV, tiny kitchen. Window opens a few inches & is screened, so you can get fresh air. HVAC unit under the window. Free wifi is adequate for basics like email; the wifi vendor provides excellent tech help by phone if you have connection issues. Kitchen has a sink, dish rack, 2-burner countertop stove, microwave oven, coffee maker, 2 pans, dishware and flatware, fridge, small table with 2 chairs. If you want a full-size fridge, specify when you reserve; some rooms have only a small dorm fridge. If you want an easy chair, specify; some rooms offer only kitchen chairs for seating. Due to COVID precautions, housekeeping only enters your room every 4 days. Otherwise, it's do-it-yourself. You can exchange dirty linen for clean anytime at the front desk. You can get extra bar soap, shampoo or dishwashing liquid anytime at the front desk. You must bag all garbage and put it in the bin closet on each floor. The front desk provides plenty of garbage bags & the bin closets are emptied frequently. Walls are paper thin - bring ear plugs in case you have neighbors! Front desk staff are cheerful & helpful. A popular hotel, so reserve in advance!

Room tip: Hi # rms, hotel rear, quiet unless neighbors; bring ear plugs! Lo # rms, hotel front, busy street traffic drowns out neighbors.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank BM609
Reviewed 22 October 2020

Girl on desk Tues afternoon Oct 20 when we checked in for 2 nights passed policy for cleaning the room bed trash. We read it It said room would be cleaned comp!etely. She also questioned my wife's name Very surprised We had the same last name. Why were We even asked.
We were out all day Wed and returned . Our bed was unmade dirty towels not vaccumed . We called front desk and were told to bring our dirty towels to the front desk to be replaced and this was the policy at this time The clerk then handed the current cleaning policy which was completely different than the original . If I had known

I had to do the cleaning I would not have stayed here i would not stay here again Supposedly manager will contact us. I be very would surprised if this happens

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank gails938
Reviewed 22 July 2020

This is my 2nd stay with this hotel and again it does not disappoint. Perfect for my needs. Pool is clean, employees are friendly. You can tell it’s an older property, but they’re undergoing exterior renovations. Maybe interior is next. The property is CLEAN though. Rooms are clean, linens clean. After a week long stay at another extended stay in the area, which was horrible I’m glad I chose to come back to this!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank LadyB1985
Reviewed 12 March 2020

All my questions were answered by both day and night desk clerks. I had an issue with the AC the first night and the first thing in the morning, maintenance came and replaced the unit. Every little item that I needed I got from the clerks even got salt for my eggs. Pots and pans were clean and well kept. I expected to have trouble sleeping the first night being in an unfamiliar bed, but not so. I slept like a baby.Nice pool area with a few shady tables. The parking lot was filled, a good indicator of a reasonably priced hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here 3 years ago and it is even better. No frills but a clean hotel with great service. Nice pool and good location. Had a problem with our tv and maintenance was there in minutes. We will return our next stay in Fort Myers.

Date of stay: February 2020