Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$272
Orbitz.comUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
CheapTicketsUS$150
Trip.comUS$272
ZenHotels.comUS$270
1,190 results
All reviews bell tower great hotel home away from home breakfast and dinner full kitchen within walking distance pool area great stay pool and hot tub business center yogurt clean rooms maintenance dishwasher daniels beaches sanibel
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

Nice area. Clean room. Good setup. Pool area nice as well. I liked how they did the breakfast. Stand in line order what you want abs go eat in your room. Quick and efficient.

The rooms are clean and have a great setup too. Doors don’t shut give it a nudge and it’s fine. A little noisy at night time. Not too big of deal. The mattress though was awful. We weren’t expecting it to be so hard. Personally I’m not sure if I’d stay again because of that. But if you like the mattresses like that you’ll be fine. .

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Had issue that several other guests reported of someone smoking marijuana in the elevator. Was unbearable to use it. Doors to all rooms slam shut do not close easily. You’d be woke up in the middle of the night because of it.

Other than that was a great stay!

Reviewed 15 April 2021

Did not meet our expectations for a Hilton property. Doors stick in door jams very loud closing. Almost have to lift the door for it to align properly to close. Mattress and pillows flat hard uncomfortable. Chewing gum on floor after moving ottoman to make room for child’s pack and play. Ac vent coming off wall. Advertised with tub shower, actually had just standup shower. Bathing our toddler was difficult. The place is weathered and needs maintenance and more thorough cleaning. Breakfast quality is not half as good as I recall pre-covid.
I will end on a good note: Housekeeping was accommodating with supplying a brand new pack and play and extra sheets and more comfortable pillows. This would be a great place and I WOULD recommend IF there was better maintenance and upkeep on this property.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Excellent stay with a group of friends. The room was really comfortable and clean. Located in a great area. The service was impeccable and the host were really friendly. Highly recommended for a great vacation in Fort Myers.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2021

An incident occurred in which a staff member accepted my reservation with a gift certificate (she wasn’t supposed to). While trying to explain the matter to management I was told the staff “new better!” I was insulted and told I didn’t know how to follow directions. After the problem was escalated and investigated and being told there was no way they’d honor the gift certificate, I received a call today with an apology and my charges are being reversed. I’m sure they were cringing because they were so sure I was a “liar!” I’d sleep in my car if I ever had to return and this was the only hotel available.

Date of stay: March 2021