Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$188
Hotels.comUS$188
GardenInn.comUS$188
Expedia.comUS$188
TravelocityUS$188
eDreamsUS$188
All reviews great stay business trip staff was very friendly and helpful breakfast buffet hot tub sanibel island hgi marshall lobby myers ft cape elevator tournament florida maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Close to Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Only 15 min from the airport. On our way out we got to meet their 8 yr mascot/guardian; an orange kitty that lives outside-sweet.

Thank you Anthonia for the warm welcome and thank you Claudia for the oatmeal :-)

Date of stay: March 2021
Anthonia Smith, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear rondak801.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers and sharing your comments for other guest to read. We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience. We take pride in serving our customers and hope to see you again soon! I will make sure that Claudia is recognize for the great service provided.
Regards.
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Excellent hotel, great location, wonderful employees. Was served breakfast each morning by Claudia, who is awesome -- friendly, attentive and professional. Glad we chose this hotel, highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ernst_Piercy

Dear Ernst_Piercy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. I am pleased to hear that our team, especially Claudia made your experience pleasant and was attentive during your dining in the restaurant.

I do look forward to seeing you again soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Stayed here for a trip, staff was great, food and drinks were good. Our a/c unit sounded horrible though, our bathroom sink was missing a knob, our shower head was half broken, fridge didn’t have a freezer, hard wood floor in room was sticky. Otherwise like I said great place and people it just needs some fixing of little things.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Anthonia Smith, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear BA098
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that we fail to meet your expectations in your guest room and I would like to offer our sincere apologizes. I want you to know that I will ensure that our team is inspecting our rooms correctly to avoid these issue you have encountered.
I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience and our staff provided great service. I hope you will give us another opportunity to improve our services and I will look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

I chose this hotel due to the good reviews however was disappointed in how thin the walls were. We were three rooms down from the elevator and I could actually hear the “ding” each time it opened! I awoke to the persons alarm in the room next door and had to listen to them vomit in the bathroom over and over. Needless to say I had lost my breakfast appetite. We were on a nonsmoking floor however the smell of marijuana coming from the room next to us was unbearable. The bed was comfy and the window opened a bit however that did not make up for the poor stay. Sorry Hilton, you sorely let me down. Maybe it’s time to get rid of my Hilton Amex card!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karyng521
Anthonia Smith, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Dear Karyn,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than expected. We do take these comments very seriously as we take pride in our hotel. I will implement standard operating procedures to prevent these issues from reoccurring. Please give us another opportunity to improve our service and standards.

We value your business as a customer and want you to stay with Hilton.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Had another fabulous stay at the Ft. Myers HGI on University. Clean updated property, well managed, very nice rooms, large meeting room for my monthly meeting and a lobby Bar! Best part! Pool and large workout room as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Anthonia Smith, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Dear David,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience once again. I am pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant once again. I am happy that you that you enjoyed your meeting space, bar and amenities we offer. I look forward to seeing you again soon for another successful meeting.
Thank you for your business.