Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop bar beautiful hotel valet parking walking distance to lots of restaurants lobby coffee shop room upgrade boutique hotel coffee maker shower head water view the staff was friendly and helpful myers area titanium maes marriott mattress midnight
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

My husband, daughter and I stayed a Saturday night in April. We truly loved the hotel and the staff. It's in walking distance to lots of restaurants/cafe's and 1/2 hour (without traffic) to Sanibel if you wish to spend the day. However, do not take a room facing the bars across the street. The noise level goes to 2 a.m. as the bars "BLAST" music till then. When I say BLAST..it feels as if your bed is literally in the night club. The hotel windows do not filter the noise AT ALL!!!!! The Marriott could have spent some money on the windows. I personally would not stay at this hotel again for this reason but did not want to give it less than 4 stars as the hotel is nice as is the staff.

Date of stay: April 2021
Patricia George, Marketing at Luminary Hotel & Co., Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. We've recently made some changes which now appear on our website to help with this situation. We hope you'll re-consider and stay with us in the future for a more tranquil experience.

Reviewed 23 April 2021

My significant other and I stayed here April 13th to 15th. My first impression of any property is my initial interaction with the staff. As concierge at at resort hotel in Colorado, I always keep my eye out for the small things that make a big difference. From the time we pulled up in our car, through check-in, and up to our room, the staff here was friendly, efficient and made me feel sincerely welcome. The same goes for the dining experiences at Ox Bow and Ella Mae's diner. As a new building, "clean and comfortable" was a gimme. It was the staff that set this property above the competition.

Room tip: If you are near the elevator, you're also near the ice machine and washers/dryers available to guests.
Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you very much John, we appreciate your wonderful feedback. We hope you'll choose to stay with us on your future travels to Fort Myers.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Ive stayed here a few times for work and always enjoy my stay. Walking distance to lots of restaurants. Rooms are very comfortable. Great pool. Staff is very accommodating. A special thank you to Denise at the front desk for always being so friendly and helpful! It is much appreciated.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Patricia George, Marketing at Luminary Hotel & Co., Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Thank you very much. Guests find our location very convenient for both leisure and business. Thank you for recognizing Denise in your review, we appreciate that. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

The entire Southern Florida area experienced severe thunderstorms shutting down Ft Myers airport as well as other airports in Florida. This created massive issues for travelers as most all flights were canceled for the day. I decided to make the most of it and booked this hotel for the night.

Upon arrival it was clear the storm had affected more than just air travel as the hotel lost internet making it difficult for the staff to create keys and check guests into rooms. The staff had figured out a work around system and accommodated every weary traveler arriving after a frustrating day at the airport.

I was acknowledged as a Marriott preferred traveler, given a room upgrade and realized I had made a wonderful hotel choice.

My room was a large King suite and was beautifully appointed and very clean. The hotel is right along the water and I wished my flight hadnt left so early in the morning because I was not able to enjoy the location.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Patricia George, Marketing at Luminary Hotel & Co., Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thank you Jennlarra for your wonderful comments. We're very pleased we were able to provide you with comfortable accommodations and a friendly welcome during such a bad storm and unforeseen circumstances. We hope you'll make plans to visit our quaint neighborhood and stay with us in the future, we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I was no more than 10 meters in the door when staff got immediately in my face telling me to wear a mask or leave. Not at all cordial about it, even when I politely explained that my doctor ordered me not to wear a mask due to my underlying medical condition. When I gladly vacated that obnoxious premises I met someone outside that encountered the same thing. They were told that to get to the coffee shop a very short 20 meters inside the door, they would have to wear a mask, as if that would save the world. Even the CDC and Dr, Fauci said masks have less than 1.5 percent effectiveness. Clearly management at the Luminary doesn't need any more customers and I'm never going back there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

For the protection of our guests, Luminary Hotel & Co. requires masks be worn in all public areas. Signs are posted at each entrance to the hotel to inform guests.