Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$104
View deal
PricelineUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
FindHotelUS$104
GardenInn.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
All reviews front desk close to the airport fort myers airport room was clean great stay rsw airport breakfast buffet would definitely stay here again business trip fgcu accommodations convenience properties florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Hotel was clean, service was great and value was very good. Check in and out was easy. Room service was clean and efficient. Hotel bar was small but very friendly. Enjoyed hanging out and watching some sporting events while chatting with the bartender and other guests

Date of stay: May 2021
Management response:Responded 27 May 2021

Thank you so much for such a friendly review!

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Good breakfast. When making reservations include breakfast and save $. Rooms are decent. Pool is a problem. Not cleaned very well and has a bug problem. Convenient to airport and nearby restaurants and some shopping.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 May 2021

Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

I am 89 years old and had to leave my home due to mold. This hotel was by far the best second home we could of picked. The pool area was peaceful and beautiful.Brittney at the bar provided excellent service.The food was delicious.When my daughter left the hotel I felt safe. The hotel employees made sure I was taken care of. Antonio Smith & his crew at the front desk was very helpful. A very clean and pleasant stay.

Management response:Responded 1 May 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 29 April 2021

Nice place nice people We needed to get some much needed sleep & they went above & beyond to help us check in early.
Everyone was helpful. I felt safe - masks were required - which I appreciated. Pool was warm and a nice size.

Management response:Responded 30 April 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Very kind of you.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Great hotel! I arrived to town for a funeral. The staff was friendly and check in was seamless. I just wish someone told me about breakfast because I didn’t know until I was checking out and then I had to catch my flight. Might be something to add to the spiel on check in so people know.

For my first trip ok the pandemic, this hotel was great! Clean and in a great location. Eased my worries and made the trip as good as could be expected during a funeral visit.

Management response:Responded 27 April 2021

Thank you choosing to stay with us. We are glad that we were able to make you comfortable during your visit. We're sorry you missed breakfast, we will remind you the next time that you're in town under better circumstances.
Thank you again.