“The best vacation ever!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
ray c
“The best vacation ever!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

the best vacation i ever had ocean manor beach hotel. they have great food great drinks great people and most of all great customer service i would like to to send a special thank-you to. Zallah is an amazing person perfect customer skill she makes me wanna to come just for the great customer service ocean manor provides thankyou again 5 star goes to zallah thankyou for your services .

Joe B
“Great view, nice condo.”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Nice big 2 bedroom condo with a spectacular view of the ocean. Carole was available the first night for a question from me, and it was 9:45 pm. She answered the question, and told me to call back at anytime if I needed anything else.

The condo had everything me and a buddy needed. The only two things that I can say that would not be positive was that the unit had red roaches, and secondly, the building people came in the second morning we were there and replaced the smoke alarms. My first night there I found four live roaches - one in my bathroom, one in the dish cabinet, and two in the dish washer. It wasn't a huge deal for me and my buddy, but had my wife been there, she would have freaked out. The unit needs to be treated for roaches.

The alarm replacement was a surprise - a guy knocked on the door and said they needed to replace the smoke alarm in the second bedroom. I let him in, even though I was just about ready to head down to the beach. (9:30 am) I thought it would be a 15 minute job. It wasn't. They had to drill holes and rewire the unit, which took two hours. I stayed with them during this time, since my buddy had gone golfing and I didn't feel comfortable leaving with all of our stuff in the condo. The next day they returned to make some adjustment. I told the head guy that the unit in the master bedroom had to be checked, for the night before it went into "strobe light" mode. I had just gone to bed when the lights in the smoke alarm turned on and kept flashing rapidly, extremely brightly. I got up and stood on the bed and put a wash towel over it, and the flashing was concealed. When I told the guy about it, he just brushed me off and said they are supposed to flash. When I tried to tell him they shouldn't flash like that, he basically ignored me and left our unit without even taking the wash towel off to see what I was talking about.

I realize both of these items are things that the building people should be responsible for, not necessarily the owner of the condo. (The condo building is also a hotel.) Had they done their job, our visit would have gone off without any issues.

Karen M
“Wish we never left!”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Best vacation in a long time with my 3 sons 15,18 and 20. Jet skiing, Orange Bowl, beach, tiki bar and deep sea fishing. We will be back soon. The place was just as pictures show and the boys can't stop talking about the fun they had! Thank you!!!

treedpowe...
Portsmouth
“Good size”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The size of condo was great! Right on the beach was perfect. Not too far from food, shopping, and activities. Only downside were limited bathroom linens and poor pillows.

Curious66...
“the staff was amazing”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

the grounds werw beautiful
the italian restaurant was one of the best we ever ate in
the tiki hut also had good food
great things to do the water taxi the night cruise and bar b que the everglades boat ride

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing