“Absolutely delicious!”

Boatyard Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 1,439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Description: With its prime location in the epicenter of the Yachting Capital of the world, Boatyard is Fort Lauderdale’s premier new waterfront dining destination. Conceptualized and brought to life by The Restaurant People (TRP) as part of a joint venture with Hudson Capital Group (HCG), the reinvented Boatyard offers an upscale, nautical-chic vibe in a sophisticated, laidback atmosphere that embraces the pulse of the city’s yachting culture and where marina views abound. With an ‘Eat Local, Be Coastal’ philosophy, Boatyard’s eclectic, seafood-centric menu blends the freshest daily catches from local fisherman with the highest-quality raw bar and shellfish selections and premium cuts of meat, all thoughtfully prepared with locally sourced ingredients for patrons to enjoy inside, outside or dockside. Boatyard’s 80-seat dockside patio lounge provides a prime view of the scenic Intracoastal and the perfect setting to grab a bite or drinks in the company of friends while enjoying an afternoon or evening watching the boats cruise by. Add to that an open kitchen, expansive raw bar cart, private event space for up to 200, and 120 feet of dockage for patrons who prefer to dock-and-dine, and the ultimate waterside dining experience is complete. Whether you’re joining us for cocktails or happy hour, a celebratory meal, business lunch or leisurely brunch, our team looks forward to welcoming you. Boatyard is open seven days a week, serving lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. DJ at 7 - 11pm Wed, Thursday, Friday and Saturday Sunday Dj with Live Musicians (Saxophone, Violin, Trumpet) 12pm-4pm
Reviewed 3 May 2018

You will easily pay about $50 per person or more for your dinner meal here, but for me it was worth every penny. I ordered the paella and it was the absolutely delicious.

1  Thank CH18Travels

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Went on the recommendation of a fellow traveler I met at the hotel, when I got there I remembered I was there a few years ago it is still the same high quality and great service it was then

1  Thank Emil T
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I came in with a couple of friends to check out this new gem of fort Lauderdale. This restaurant has a waterfront view thats amazing. The real treat was the service I received from Amanda Jean. She explained the menu in great detail and made it sound all so good. Amanda recommended the NY strip with chimichurri...it was phenomenal! Definitely telling all my friends about this place.

1  Thank Arturo C
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a leisurely lunch since we had a prior meeting close to the intercoastal area and I looked up restaurants open for lunch that were not just a typical "quick fix fried seafood" kinda place. Boy....this spot did not disappoint. The pictures of the interior that were posted on google did not do it justice as the decor was more "upscale casual" than the photos seemed to portray. There was a wait for outside seating so we were seated immediately inside. The ONLY thing i can say that is not complimentary is that the ambient temperature inside was far too cold but the management re-seated us to an area less frigid. Our server was quick, attentive and thorough.
Now for the best part.....the food!!!!
We started with the charred octopus, brussels sprouts and calamari....all of which were seasoned to perfection and sufficient enough portions to serve as a meal in themselves.
For the main course, the snapper provencal was a dish made in heaven. The seasonings balanced with the flavor of the fish was inexplicable!!! It was served piping hot and maintained a perfect temperature throughout the entire meal. My husband got the center cut filet and I knew it was to his liking when he didnt utter a word until it was all gone and its a rare occasion when a restaurant gets the temperature and flavor of a steak exactly right. These guys were SPOT-ON!
So..if ever in the area of the intercoastal in Ft. Lauderdale, do yourself a favor and go to Boatyard. Your stomach will thank you!!

1  Thank Daphne P
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Have been to Ft Lauderdale for years, certainly Blue Moon is excellent, but the fish and service is as good as good inside. The girls at outside bar need some serious coaching, lots of attitude. When she made my wife's drink with lime instead of lemon, I pleasantly told her she need not make it over (which is proper) to which she responded "I wasnt going to" and promptly plunked down in front of me a glass of lemon slices for me to replace and re-garnish the drink myself. When I asked her if she was serious, she said "something wrong? and turned away. It was a Sunday late afternnon, 2nd to last in April. If she worked for me I would have terminated on the spot, incredibly inpolite...

That said, the fish might be the best in town!

1  Thank totravelnice60097