4,463 results
All reviews lazy river rocking chairs the ice cream shop ocean front suite beach staff sitting room valet parking private beach king suite beautiful resort valet service resort fee per day south florida las olas pelicans balcony
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel! Beautiful views! The staff was amazing! The food was outstanding!
Loved the gift shop.
Every thing we needed was so close. The hotel is right on the beach which made it so nice!
We will return!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My 3 friends and I booked this hotel from ratings on the web. We were celebrating our 40th birthdays. The room was large and perfect. No complaints. I never would have considered re-booking a hotel based on customer service but this hotel changed my thinking. Mitch was the reason for my title "outstanding". He gave us restaurant recommendations... he did more than that. He called his manager friend at el Camino and we walked right on, ahead of others waiting. A day later he gave us another restaurant rec., brought us a round of mimosas and a bagel for a carb-craving friend when it wasn't not on the menu. We left the hotel friending him on Facebook, giving hugs and taking pictures. I can guarantee I will find another occasion to visit the Pelican again, recommend it rock friends and seek out other Noble properties to stay at. WELL DONE!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My college friends and I just celebrated our fortieth birthdays this past weekend at the Pelican Grand. We shared a King suite with the shared balcony and it was the right amount of space for us. The view of the beach from the room was beautiful. From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out, we were taken care of by all Pelican Grand staff. As a mom who takes care of three little kids in my usual life, being taken care of by others was noticed and relished. The guys on the beach were attentive with setting up chairs for us and very hard working. One time I was wandering in the lobby figuring out the wifi on my phone and Lancelot asked if I needed help; we had a lovely conversation. Olivia, our waitress at O2K, met our enthusiasm for our trip with her enthusiastic service and knowledge of the local night life. Mitch, an OCEAN2000 server, was our trip angel, ensuring we were well taken care of both at the resort and in the greater Ft. Lauderdale area. The stay was worth its value and more. Yes, we talked about going back again some day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Attended a wedding and stayed for the weekend. Nice visit overall a bit pricy but average for the area. The wedding was great. The hotels food was good but again pricy. Pool was nice but small. The beach was great. Overall we had a good time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Great place very pretty more southern Florida plantation vibe not modern. Check in they took my debit but failed to mention there would be a $300 charge On my card for a day since I didn’t use a credit card. No biggie but I would tell people this. Food not served after 10 but they had delivery menus at front desk. We had an owner rental room and we requested our room to be serviced but no one came. Beach staff Johnny set up our chairs and umbrellas. Beach is amazing. Valet amazing. Pool is great. Restaurant was great. We ate breakfast/brunch there twice. The smoked salmon eggs Benedict with capers was our favorite dish. Wear sunblock and sunglasses even at 8 am and sit outside. Very gorgeous. Live music while on the beach and the waitresses made me never want to leave the beach! Hotel Location is far from main drag but that could be a very good or bad thing depending on what you’re looking for. I would come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends