Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience So Flo Parasail
from US$89.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

An A-M-A-Z-I-N-G experience. Captain Mikey and his first mate Kenna were chill. We had such a cool kick back time. Plenty of splashing around for the kids in the boat ride out. Made for giggles and good times. Nice tunes to fit into the ambience of the ride and the sea. The parasailing experience was 100% worth it. The views and dips were spectacular. I will admit I was a bit nervous at first but it was for not as the take off and landing were easy. We will be back next year when we return to FL. I highly recommend this adventure with SoFlo parasailing. It’s definitely an adventure the whole family will enjoy. I also recommend getting the photo pack as an add on. The pictures are yours on a memory card before you depart the ship. Thank you SoFlo Parasailing!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had such a great time with Captain Mikey! We went parasailing in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday and we cannot recommend this experience enough! The pictures turned out amazing and the captain provided such a fun experience! Our children has such a fun time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been parasailing before with Captain Mikey in Ocean City and had a blast! The crew was absolutely outstanding and we loved our experience! We were so excited when we heard there was a location opening in Fort Lauderdale! We had an incredible time and will definitely be flying with Captain Mikey again!