3 people are viewing this hotel
US$140
Free cancellation until 29/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$140
Free cancellation until 30/07/21
FindHotel
US$134
PricelineUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
Hampton.comUS$140
2,496 results
All reviews cruise port strip mall david blevins front desk dollar store shuttle service free shuttle next morning last minute items winn dixie lauderdale airport free breakfast the breakfast area across the street the general manager room was clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Had a great stay! Vicky helped me with everything that I needed and even went out of her way to make my stay a great one! Would most definitely stay here again if given the opportunity. Love Fort Lauderdale.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Brandon Philpart, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing a review and for acknowledging Vicky! Isn't she just awesome?! We're very lucky to have her on our team! We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

I had the worst experience at other hotels and i couldn’t check in from my flight this morning, but Dicky is the best i absolutely love her and the check in experience she gave me and my cousin Thank you!!! If it wasn’t for u idk where i would have been.. LITERALLY.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brandon Philpart, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Greetings,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We appreciate you! Vicky will be so happy to read your review. We are happy we could make your trip a little easier and hope you come back to visit next time you're in the Ft. Lauderdale.

Brandon Philpart

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We stayed at the Hampton so we could leave our car there for ten days. I happen to mention we were traveling to celebrate our 50th anniversary and upon check-in they gave us a bottle of champagne, totally unexpected.
We asked the front desk for the name of a good restaurant and she told us about Slackers. A good bar with good food. While we were there the manager of the Hampton inn came in for a take out. He saw us and told the bartender to give us 25 dollars to go towards our meal. A generous offer. We felt that we started our 50th wedding anniversary early and the Hampton was wonderful. I left a thank you for the manager. I would definitely stay there again. When we got back we just called the hotel and the van was waiting for us at the airport. Over all a great experience. Thank you Hampton Inn

Room tip: no we were on the fourth floor all good ,the door had a protected seal on the door.
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank floridacruisers
Brandon Philpart, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you!!! We are soo happy you enjoyed the start of your trip and hope your anniversary celebration was spectacular. Come back and see us any time.

Reviewed 4 June 2021

Stayed here one night on a late arrival. Called morning of our flight and indicated we would be arriving after midnight and asked whether the shuttle would be running. Was to just call when we arrived and they would send out the shuttle as it ran 24 hours. Not true, when we called and someone finally answered, was told the shuttle stops at 12:30 am. Room was clean, breakfast was okay. Front desk clerk when we arrived was nice. Nothing special about this hotel. Nothing bad either.

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so sorry for the miscommunication with transportation. We do offer complimentary pick-up 24 hours a day. If you are arriving after midnight, you may take a taxi or uber to the hotel. We will reimburse up to $20.
For return service to the airport, sign up at the front desk. There is a $10 fee for drop off to the airport. Thank you for staying with us. I have shared your comments with the team, as we want to ensure we create experiences for our guests.

Reviewed 4 June 2021

Friendly day time staff, rooms need updated but it’s clean and the beds are comfortable. Be prepared for traffic and boat noise. Convenient 5-10 min drive to the airport. Of you’re in a hurry Uber to the airport the shuttle was late and don’t expect a to go breakfast if you leave before 6 the night staff is rude and stated she hadn’t made them yet nor did she try and make any while waiting for the shuttle. Had to ask for water and only received 2 for a family of 5. Worst Hampton Inn staff experience I’ve ever had, very disappointing Hampton Inn is our go to Hotel for business and traveling.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 344milesw

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing your review. It sounds like you had an early agenda and our normal procedures did not coincide with that schedule. I can certainly understand how frustrating that could be. I will work with my team to better prepare for after-hour requests- both shuttle and breakfast alike.