1,315 results
All reviews cruise port across the street front desk the concierge lounge convention center club level nice hotel within walking distance water taxi breakfast buffet sun trolley one night stay shuttle service corner room nice pool walgreens lobby
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last year when we went on a cruise and since we liked the place it was no point of discussion to stay here again for this years cruise.
It is busy when there are a lot of ships leaving on a day, but on our embarkation day there was only our ship, the Celebrity Reflection. Staff is very helpful, the location is excellent. There are a number of restaurants in the neighborhood so if you want to go out for a bite you have enough choices.
Whenever we go on another cruise from Fort Lauderdale we will stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndreZw
David C, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

We're thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us, Andrew.

We're also pleased that our team made you feel welcome and that our location was excellent. We strive to provide our guests with the most enjoyable and comfortable of accommodations and your review lets us know we're doing our job. We look forward to hosting you again for another positive experience with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Located across the street from the cruise ship terminal I highly recommend this hotel. Check in was efficient and professional and my room 922 was above average. If you plan to stay at this property precruise arrange at the hotel for a shuttle or taxi service to the port authorities will not allow walk into terminal. I highly recommend this hotel it was above and beyond my expectations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
David C, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Wally,
We are pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay with us! It is wonderful that you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and that our staff was so attentive and welcoming during your stay. Thats what we like to see!
We hope to see you soon for another stellar stay!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My stay at this property was very good and I will be back and would highly recommend this hotel. The location was great for easy access to the airport (FLL). The place was very quiet and the beds were wonderful. The service and staff were overall very good. Only one slight miscommunication when extra towels/wash cloths were needed. I waited approx. 20 min. But when housekeeping did come, there was a sincere apology for the delay and an offer to bring anything else. Parking is tight. But there is a garage next door with easy access. This hotel is definitely on my repeat list.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the highest floor possible. There are 12 floors at this location and I stayed on the 12th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
David C, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

We're thrilled to hear you a wonderful time with us.

We strive to provide our guests with only the most comfortable and enjoyable of visits and you review lets us know we're doing our job. That's what we like to see! We're also glad that you found our beds to be wonderful! We look forward to hosting you again for another positive experience with us.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed here for a 2 day Travel Agent training. After long days of learning my husband and I didn't want to go out so we chose to sit in the Lounge. Lateshia and Danny were the best! Lateshia made the perfect suggestions! Danny was quick to back her up when it started getting busy. She did the same for Danny. They always had each others back! Great people to chat with after a long day!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
David C, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review! We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team was so welcoming and accommodating. We aim to please our guests and your appreciation let’s us know we’re doing our job. We’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to our team. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Where do I start?? I stayed here for 4 nights during a business trip, and I could not have more amazing things to say about this property. I stayed in room 517, it was comfortable, spotless, and very spacious. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. The elevators were always running, never broken (as stated in a previous review) and seemed very safe. The lobby is very modern, updated, and has an amazing atmosphere. Definitely a positive for someone who is big on aesthetic. I spent a lot of time just outside the lobby, waiting for shuttles, etc, especially at night, and never had any issues, or felt unsafe whatsoever. The property is very safe, and in a very convenient location to many restaurants, shops, and nightlife. We were also very close to the airport, and cruise port, which makes this property a very convenient location for a pre and post cruise stay! We took advantage of the relaxing pool area, and the clean bar and restaurant. The staff, bartenders, and bellmen were exceptional. Everything we could have wanted, we received at this property. I was very pleased, and as a travel agent, I will be recommending this property to anyone who plans to stay in this area!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for this fantastic review, Taylre!

We’re thrilled you had such an incredible experience with us! We’re happy you enjoyed many aspects of our beautiful hotel along with our service. We aim to please and all of your appreciation let’s us know we’re doing our job! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another excellent experience!

Have a wonderful day!