“Good but not great..”
Review of Grille 66 & Bar

Grille 66 & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 66 & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,472 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$50 - US$350
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Property Hyatt Regency
Transit: Water Taxi and City Transit
Description: Uniquely the finest dining experience in Fort Lauderdale, where you can expect excellence in every respect. Combining breathtaking waterway views with a warm, upscale and inviting ambiance, unobtrusive service, exquisitely prepared cuisine and superb presentation.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This is a nice restaurant - but pricey for what you get AND our server was always missing-in-action when we needed her.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Our group of six had a wonderful dinner. Our table overlooked the marina and beautify boats and yachts.
We enjoyed stone crab claws and a few other appetizers.
We all loved our dinners. We had surf and turf, sea bass, shrimps and scallops and some other great dishes.
The wine list was extensive.
The waiter did a great job taking care of us. In fact, Service was perfect.
The noise level was on the high side, but toned down in the middle of our meal. Still good enough that we could hear each other.
Enjoy.

1  Thank BAHuston3
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner last night at this restaurant. Maryland crab cake for an appetizer. Full of crab. House special salad with blue cheese also excellent. But the star of the meal was the stone crabs. Oh and the key lime pie. Great good and even better service. Thanks for making our first night in Fort Lauderdale wonderful.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family dined here about 12 years ago and all that was remembered was wow delicious food, great spot on the water and perfect for any occasion. Not this time. Seems like management changed or was bought out by some large restaurant group. Steaks came out cold, shrimp was like rubber and the server never came back to check on us once the food was delivered. This was supposed to be a great time celebrating my parents anniversary. I should have dined at J. Alexander’s as the food and service is BEYOND AMAZING. I was going to go there originally, but decided to make an impression on my parents...what a waste and utter disappointment. By the time anyone came over we were already full. The assistant manager brought more shrimp...which were even more rubbery than the first! To top it all off my brothers steak came out RAW! Was ordered medium rare...the assistant manager came and said, “well you see, the bone is close the the meat so that’s how it’s supposed to be served.” WOW...not very knowledgeable, especially in an establishment of such...I hope management reads this and does something!!! I also see I’m not the only one who experienced what my family and I did!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

WE ate here when staying at Pier 66. Great food and service in a great location. Good menu and large portions.