US$111
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$119
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$173
US$125
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$88
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$266
  • Beachfront
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$80
Agoda.com
US$103
US$94
Priceline
5,204 results
All reviewsthe hyatt regencypelican landingtower roomlanai roomspool arealobby barwater taxibreakfast buffetcruise portpre cruisegreat poollas olasmarinersteripropertynelsonft
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been staying here for the past four days waiting for our home to finish renovations. Although life around me at this point is stress I found this restaurant to be a true delight! Each day I ate breakfast in their lobby restaurant. The first day I went by myself. I found the food spectacular! They have a buffet option however, I ordered off the menu because I am very particular on my food choices. The service was great Micheal made sure everything was correct. Although the prices are a bit expensive... the only reason I returned each day despite the price, despite the knowledge that I can get a breakfast sandwich across the street 2 for $3.00 I chose to come back each day because of the hospitality STAR they have working amongst them as a hostess; Teri! She is a absolute delight at 7am and Pier Sixty-Six is very lucky to have her. She has a way.. a light, and charisma that is very becoming. On my second day I came with my husband for breakfast. Teri gained knowledge and let her manager know; Dunia the MOD was nice enough to let us further celebrate the occasion with a wonderful mimosa. Thank you Dunia and THANK YOU Teri for making each experience full with laughter. I suggest this restaurant for breakfast to ANY traveler! Great staff!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Melissa M, Social Media Digital Manager at Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Aneudi,

Thank you for your positive feedback and 5-star rating! We are thrilled to know you chose Pier Sixty-Six as you awaited your home renovations. Our team takes great pride in providing excellent guest service, and we will be sure to recognize Teri and Dunia for their excellence and attention to detail. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Nice & chic hôtel, very big room with 2 bed and nice balcony with nice view, clean with a very nice pool area, excellent food and very good service from all the staff !!! Thanks to Teri , Angel & Nelson!!!
Can’t wait to come back next year!!
Ncy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy M

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We very much appreciate your feedback and positive rating. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and will be sure to recognize Teri, Angel and Nelson for their excellent service! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel next year!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I recently stayed at the Pier Sixty Six Hotel for a few days while in town for business.
The location is great and very close to the airport, convention center, and cruise terminal (you can see the cruise ships from the hotel). Upon walking in, I was impressed by the appearance of the lobby. Unfortunately, that is where the good impression ends.

There were countless issues with the front desk. An employee named Julia charged the credit cards of two of my friends multiple times for our rooms. When asked if there was something wrong, she and the manager said all was well. When we got to our room, one of my friends called her back and confirmed she had been overcharged and the hotel was trying to reverse the charge. Instead of just being honest and admitting a mistake was made, the associates attempted to cover it up. My friend returned to the front desk to confront them and they admitted to the error. The other friend did not know a similar issue happened to her until later in the evening when her credit card got declined. Her bank suspected fraudulent activity and put a hold on her account. The hotel charged her card four times! Even when checking out, we overheard another customer disputing a $200+ spa charge that had been added to her account erroneously.

The rooms are very sparse. Don't expect carpet as they don't have any. The beds are comfortable. The shower is huge but surrounded by clear glass all around so only one person could be in the bath area at a time while getting dressed each day. The rooms do not have microwaves, but we were told they could be rented for $20.

The housekeeping staff never left enough towels for the number of individuals in our rooms although I left a note specifically asking for a certain number of sets. I went down to the front desk twice that day and was assured more towels would be delivered but the staff never showed up. Finally, late that night of my friends went to the front desk and refused to leave without additional towels. The front desk finally provided them. They could done that from the beginning!

The only thing I liked about the stay was the bar area off from the lobby. The drinks and the food were actually quite tasty. We ordered from the appetizer menu and everything was fantastic. Ricardo is the associate that took our orders and brought us our food and drinks. His customer service was top notch.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SCarolinaGirl
Melissa M, Manager at Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear SCarolinaGirl,

Thank you for your review. I’d like to take a moment and sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. This does not reflect the excellent service our hotel team strives to provide, and I can assure you that I will address these issues with the team to ensure this kind of situation is avoided in the future. Despite these issues, I am glad to know that you enjoyed your dining experience in the lobby, and that Ricardo made a positive impact on your overall stay. If you’d like to discuss this further, please email me at mmichaane@pier66hotelmarina.com.

Thank you again for your feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night in between cruises.
It’s a lovely hotel, beautiful grounds, lovely pool and bed was very comfortable- however, and it’s a major - the noise from our air-con unit in the room was unbelievable! It was like a jet engine starting up and didn’t get any quieter ! If we were staying longer we’d have had to ask to move ! I had to turn it off around 2am to get some decent sleep, however by 5am it’s too hot and I started it back up again. OMG you have no idea how loud this unit was ! I don’t know if the rest of the rooms had the same problem but room 2318 BEWARE !
Other than that, we had drinks down near the jetty, (happy hour) a nice meal in the lobby area, great staff and we’d stay again- once the air-con was checked out !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear As260478,
Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the air condition unit during your stay with us. I assure you that the Maintenance and Engineering team will look into this to avoid situations like this happening again in the future. Despite this issue, we are certainly thrilled you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us, including our grounds, pool, and restaurant areas.
Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

On March 27, 2018 my wife took a friend to the Pier 66 Spa as a birthday gift. They had a fun time until they went to get her car from the valet. At that time the valet was involved in an accident with another vehicle in the Pier 66 parking lot. Needless to say the valet company, USA Parking, blamed the other driver. The other driver (and his insurance company, Geico) blamed the valet. Allegedly, Pier 66's Security Department has a video of the incident which was to be sent to both USA parking and Geico. In the meantime, these companies are both pointing the finger at each other while I sit here over a month later with a damaged car. Luckily the car is drivable, but if it had not been I would be screwed if I had to eat a month of rental car fees while these companies argue among themselves and hope I go away. If this is the quality of service Pier 66 provides I advise you to take your hard earned dollars elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Edward,

Thank you for sharing your review. I’d like to apologize for this inconvenience. I can assure you that I will personally look in to this issue with the Director of Valet to see if there is a way to expedite a resolution. Please feel free to contact me should you like to discuss this further, at mmichaane@pier66hotelmarina.com

Thank you again for your feedback.