“Worst experience ever ”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Florida City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I order for large veggie tropichop with 3 portion of corn 3 portion of peppers 3 portion of onion and 3 portion of tomato
When I got the order was surprise to see that there were just one portion of each and when I asked the guy at the counter he said he don’t have much quantity of them and could not serve me I said I am ready to pay for it he asked me to buy large corn in side and I did but still I did not get the peppers, tomato and onions

And this happened like 2 times not just once

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very convenient and awesomely fast. Sometimes you just are too lazy to cook dinner at home. This place will take care of you quickly. Food is always good and taste fresh. The black beans are to die for!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

This was our first visit to Florida City. We stayed here one night on the way to the Keys. In the most polite way that I can state, the area we stayed in near this restaurant just felt tired and unkempt. The customer service at this location was great. The food was certainly good, but I wouldn't say GREAT. The restaurant itself felt a bit worn and not exceptionally clean.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Loved everything about this restaurant love the chicken staff very friendly ! From the moment we walked in the door we knew we would love this place wish there were restraint in northern Florida too !

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Have never eaten at a Pollo Tropical restaurant before but was glad we swung in for this very quick luncheon experience. Service was quick, food we had was excellent fast food. Attendant was very friendy and helpful. Environment was pretty typical of a fast food spot. Clean and orderly. Prices very moderate for portion received. Enjoyable visit except for one mother who hasn't taught her child how to behave in a restaurant yet. Not a negative for Pollo Trropical.