Review Highlights
Men aesthetics

I was very enthusiastic about 50 BMG. It’s a badass weapon, and I was thrilled to try out... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KriTi S
We had a fantastic time!

We had Mike as our guide - he was fantastic! We felt safe with him. He was very professional but... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kylie G

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2024

The crew at Real Guns were nothing short of amazing. Cool, calm and collected at all times,
I went with a friend that had never even held a rifle before and our instructor talked her through the entire procedure, even cracking a couple of jokes to help calm the nerves.
Would definitely return if I'm in the area.

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 14 March 2024

Great guys, great range. Everything was well explained and demonstrated. The instructors were clear and straight forward. They gave advice well based on our experience shooting while keeping a fun and friendly atmosphere.
10/10 would go again.

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 23 February 2024 via mobile

Great experience with supervisors taking their time to explain the skill of using the guns as well as personal anecdotes that made the experience very enjoyable.
Many different options of guns to try as additional as well

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 22 February 2024

It certainly lived up to expectations. My son and I booked a session each. We were supervised by a range marshall who booked us in and went through safety. initially used shotguns/clays then moved on to .22 rifle shooting at targets from 50-150m. The number of cartridges/rounds for the fee was reasonable. That lasted about an hour. We then had the option to try other weapons at extra charge, firing between 3-10 rounds depending on the gun at $10-$30. We shot M4, AK47, AR15, Lee Enfield 303, Winchester 44 and Remington 700. We bought extra ammunition for the M4 and AK47 they were so much fun but if I had to pick a favourite it would be the AR15-effortless, with that laser sight. All in, an excellent experience and would visit again. The guys gave us a lift back down the gravel road to the main entrance which was much appreciated as it’s a bit of a walk and a rocky ride that is a bit of a worry for our hire car.

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 28 January 2024

What a fun experience for myself and my family! My husband and son had a ball and I surprised myself with just how much fun I had.
The staff were exceptional and helped us make it an enjoyable experience.

Date of experience: January 2024