Review Highlights
A great experience

A great fun couple of hours, learning about and shooting some real guns. Great staff, would go... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mark H
Gun show.

Absolutely amazing time. Great team, funny and amazing environment. Would highly recommend this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Freedom43496828884

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2024

It certainly lived up to expectations. My son and I booked a session each. We were supervised by a range marshall who booked us in and went through safety. initially used shotguns/clays then moved on to .22 rifle shooting at targets from 50-150m. The number of cartridges/rounds for the fee was reasonable. That lasted about an hour. We then had the option to try other weapons at extra charge, firing between 3-10 rounds depending on the gun at $10-$30. We shot M4, AK47, AR15, Lee Enfield 303, Winchester 44 and Remington 700. We bought extra ammunition for the M4 and AK47 they were so much fun but if I had to pick a favourite it would be the AR15-effortless, with that laser sight. All in, an excellent experience and would visit again. The guys gave us a lift back down the gravel road to the main entrance which was much appreciated as it’s a bit of a walk and a rocky ride that is a bit of a worry for our hire car.

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 28 January 2024

What a fun experience for myself and my family! My husband and son had a ball and I surprised myself with just how much fun I had.
The staff were exceptional and helped us make it an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 20 January 2024 via mobile

We all had a great time!! The staff were knowledgeable, friendly and fun. They made us feel at ease and helped us shoot in a safe manner, while still feeling the excitement of what we were doing.
Some of what we shot was once in a lifetime!!
Thank you!

Reviewed 20 January 2024

We were well looked after and despite the weather, had a great time on the range.
Large selection to choose from and good safety procedures.
My three boys 15-17 loved it!
Thanks again guys.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 20 January 2024 via mobile

This turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip to NZ - THE highlight if you ask my teenage son! Our guide was great and we got to experience a rare opportunity to know what shooting really feels like. We used a variety of guns and watched some other shooters. Unforgettable experience. Definitely recommend.