“Most amazing B & B we have ever been too, didn't...”
King bed and double spa
Lakeside Cottage private lake in autumn View of Mt Dandenong from Lakeside Cottage
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
King bed and double spa
Lakeside Cottage private lake in autumn
View of Mt Dandenong from Lakeside Cottage
large bubbly spa for two overlooking courtyard
Lakeside Cottage entrance
Snuggle up together with log fire & 3D TV
Sunny conservative overlooking the gardens
Bedroom with full length mirrors
Lakeside Cottage perfect for honeymoons
Follow meandering garden paths to the gazebo on the lake
Simply perfect, soak in the sun & feed the ducks
Plenty of room in the conservatory
Perfect for brides to prepare & honeymoon nights
Feel like a princess at Lakeside Cottage
Wedding photos at Lakeside Cottage
Capture perfect wedding memories in photos at Lakeside Cottage
Share a glass of bubbly in the gazebo by the lake
Views of Melbourne from nearby Mt Dandenong lookout
Take a tour to see the wombats at Healesville Sanctuary
Baby koala & mum at Healesville Sanctuary
Feed kangaroos at Healesville Sanctuary
Koala with baby at Healesville Sanctuary
Bridge and gazebo in lights
Echidna in the gardens
Generous breakfast provisions
RACV Tourism Finalist 2014
Ducks on the lake
Leather lounge and kitchenette
Recliner lounge and 55' 3D TV
Fresh baked bread
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melbourne
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
22 Nov 2013
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay here, especially when you wanted to book next years anniversary here already. I know you appreciated the 12 noon checkout. As you arrived late after your wedding, you could at least make the most of a leisurely breakfast and some of the gardens before you needed to leave.

I have just planted 65 water lilies in the lake which I hope will be in flower next year for you to enjoy. I'll put in an order for some good weather too.
Ringwood East
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
9 Sep 2013
So pleased you loved our piece of paradise. Yes, the gardens will only get better from now on with the blossom filling the gardens with colour. We will have new magnolia's and roses in flower for the first time this year. I like to have something new to see for our returning guests and this season it's definitely the lights on the bridge and gazebo. I have more surprises planned so stayed tuned for updates.
Melbourne
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
9 Sep 2013
Great to hear you loved your stay. I know the ducks will be looking forward to seeing you again....and the bread you shared with them. We should have some little ones soon, and that's a real treat. Spring is a great time in the gardens with new life all around.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing