All reviews busy road her husband stayed one night the owner small pool definitely stay here again young couple cleanest hotel two room suite micro wave thought of everything bed was comfortable friendly owners booked this hotel four nights great little place old florida style
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Wow-
I can't say enough good things about Sun Life. For a little motel they sure know how to please their customers. I was warmly greeted upon arrival and promptly shown our room. The room was clean and cozy and well appointed. I was worried I'd hear street noise and it was not a issue at all. The room was plenty cool and plenty dark at night ( I like it dark sleeping). I also loved the decorations and how clean it was. The retro look added a bit of beach fun.
The beds were comfy, wi-fi worked great, there were ideas of places to eat and plenty of towels! Nothing was missed not even the make up remover towel... great job!
The price was right and I could not have asked for anything more.
We will be back as often as we can.
Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
sunlifeenglewood, Owner at Sun Life Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you so much Beth!. It was our pleasure to have you and meet you both.
Hope to see you again.
Anna and Michael

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stayed four nights and absolutely loved this place.Super clean! It was perfect for our sons in their young 20's who wanted to stay up late, so we parents could retire earlier! The two room suite is a must, if you have a similar family. Very good price for what all we got. Don't let the age of this place fool you...normally we would drive right by but the reviews were so good, we gave it a try. A rare "mom and pop" motel where they are so friendly and kind. Will stay here again!

Room tip: With a big family get the two room, two bath unit. It's a stand alone cottage.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
sunlifeenglewood, Owner at Sun Life Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the kind words!
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again..
Ana and MIchael

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Pretty small hotel, but that's a good thing! luckily we got the last room i believe. Amazing deal! Stayed one night due to the nature of the trip but would LOVE to return!
The owner was super kind, welcoming, and helpful! Quick drive down the road to the beach the bed is superb, very cozy.. we slept like angels lol
the CUTEST studio type of room, i could definitely live in there lol
pool on site. Patio on site for smokers. Beautiful decor.. Can't say enough about this cute room in a great location!!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Ana and Michael are the owners and very accommodating as our check-in time was after 9pm. I sent her a text and she was there to greet us and show us the room. It is great for couple travel and Beach Av is right there to hit the beaches if you desire. It suited our purposes of modular home searching. A kitchenette with full fridge and coffee maker that they stock daily. Very clean and quaint and met all our needs.

Room tip: We had room 5 there are only like 7 cottage like rooms
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mittensthecat, Manager at Sun Life Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much! Keep my number and come back to see us anytime!! :)

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I booked this hotel for my husband. He is very fussy and all about clean hotels. He said the hotel was sparkling clean. The owner was always on site. He said he had the best sleep ever on their mattress. He would definately suggest this hotel and would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018