All reviews large room covered parking stay there again cars passing wonderful management updated rooms under new ownership bit dated busy road coffee maker third floor flat screen the entire staff tile floors within walking distance cable tv across the street
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The Suncoast Inn was a very pleasant surprise. For the price I expected far less. The room was very clean and well equipped with 2 refrigerators a microwave and a large flat screen tv. The place is also conveniently located and the pool provides a perfect respite from a day of fishing.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank chesterk2016
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

bad bad owners very greedy told them.of my hosiptol stay refused to delete me and charged me..I told him I have cancer dont care he said I let my bank know hoping they delete their charges mean cold inhuman foreigners..yuck please read all the. bad reviews I will repost every chance I get to get them not to rob people thank you Edward DeMarta

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Edward G
Sun Coast Inn I, Manager at Sun Coast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

We call you on Arrival Date around 9:30 pm to confirm you reservation. You said you are not going to come and cancel the reservation. We explain our cancellation policies to you and you starting using F words. Next day you call and starting using F words again and said you were in Hospital last night. All I ask for one document that shows you were in hospital and I would refund your money. You said you don’t have any documents that you can send. I never said I don’t care. How can you rate the property if you did not check in?

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Don’t even consider staying here! Hotel is old and in need of many updates. We walked in and there were 3 refrigerators in the room - don’t know why three because only one worked. Why wouldn’t you remove the non working ones instead of leaving them in room? Had a small table and 2 chairs in the room as well. The cushions on the chairs were so stained and gross I wouldn’t even sit on them! Bathroom/vanity areas were not clean and there were small black bugs crawling in the sinks and all over the counter. There was no cabinet beneath the counter so all the plumbing was exposed. Towels were old, small, and thin. The bathrooms were not good either - they just painted over pre-existing. Cobwebs hanging off lamp in main room and other lamp didn’t work because the outlets weren’t working. Sketchy looking people staying there too. Do yourself a favor find another place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Upstategal
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is a very basic motel. It's old but clean. we had three refrigerators in our room who know why. Rooms were very spacious and parking under hotel was good, at least car as not hot when you get into it. Everyone that worked there that I saw was very friendly. The restaurant across the street was excellent. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisandriah
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely THE worst hotel we’ve stayed at including our trips to 2nd world countries! We picked this based on other reviews which were mostly great. Where to start... these rooms have NOT been remodeled unlike other reviews state. They are large rooms - yes. But there is mold in them - not just the bathroom. You could see the street through the crack/hole in the doors to the two rooms we had and only one lock (door handle) worked - so no deadbolt. The shower in one of our rooms wouldn’t drain and it was handicapped so it wasn’t a tub but a two inch lip stand in shower. Hard to shower when it overflows. The beds were old and horrible. The noise from the street was loud all night. Towels were small and in a room with two queen beds we had 2 towels. Really? The covered parking is under the building so bigger vehicles are a challenge. And beware of the “management photos” posted - they are from 2013! This place is nothing like those photos anymore.

Date of stay: March 2018