“Excellent value!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Unit A Upstairs - Living area Unit A Upstairs - Kitchen area
Unit B - Downstairs Kitchen area
Unit B - Downstairs Living area
Unit B - Downstairs Queen bedroom
Seasonally Heated Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Craigs93
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent value!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

The pictures don't do this place justice. It was great. The ONLY complaint that we had is that so much is provided in the kitchen (Toaster, Mixing Bowls, Pots and Pans, etc.) that you are hard pressed to find space for groceries. And that's not even a complaint...just a note. The description of 3 minute stroll to the beach...It only took me 2 minutes 25 seconds!! And the beach is GORGEOUS!! This cozy cottage is great for families or a small get together. We loved it! Thanks!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of cabinet space in kitchen
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nashville
Reviewed 11 May 2013 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Amanda S
Worthington, Ohio, United States
“Spring Break for family of 5”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

My family loved staying at this cottage. The property and furnishings were exactly as described in the ad. This was the first time we have used a rental property and found it suited our needs. Julie was very easy to work with. Right across the street from a lovely and family friendly beach. The pool was small but well-maintained. Only downside was a lack of dishwasher but we knew it was lacking prior to booking. This property is well maintained. A great value. We can't wait to come back!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of dishwasher
Travelling group: Teenagers
Older travelers Families with young children
MattAndre...
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Great price, convenient location, overall fantastic rental!”
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Check in is a breeze as there isn't really any "check in"; you are given a door code for your arrival. I had a dummy moment and didn't pay attention to which building I went up to and tried the door code on the wrong unit... I was so worried when the door wouldn't open! I called Julie and left her a message, then I realized what I had done! Ha! I went to the right unit and the door opened right up. Julie called back very promptly; I was happy to tell her I had realized my error and was in the apartment.

The apartment is nicely equipped, most of your basic kitchen needs. Toaster, blender, knives, drinkware, serveware, flatware, 2 skillets, 3 pots, 2 baking dishes, 2 cookie sheets, coffee pot. I suggest bringing a crockpot and/or a small grill if you plan on cooking. Just to be clear- there is not a dishwasher. I knew this when I booked, so not a surprise or anything, but it is something to consider if you plan on cooking.

The location of the cottages is great! It really is only a 2-3 minute walk to the beach via a 'Crystal Drive Public Beach Access' located immediately west of the Inn at Crystal Beach driveway. Shopping, groceries, restaraunts are only minutes away driving, making this a very central location. The pool is nice and the water just right. Grounds are clean and well tended. The laundry facilities are right next to the cottage. One thing I didn't love- the washers are pretty small, meaning you have to do more loads, and to wash and dry a load it costs $3.00 ($1.50 each machine). I recommend bringing a roll or two of quarters with you.

I would most definitely recommend this property to a friend. This was our first time coming to Destin and we fell in love. I just got home yesterday and I'm already planning our next trip! Would I stay in this property again? I would. It was my husband and myself, and our three daughters aged 4, 6, and 8.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value for the price
Liked least: No dishwasher- but I knew that when I booked it
cnrh5960
La Vernia, Texas
“Nothing to dislike.”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Was the perfect place for the 2 of us. Short walk to the beach and close to everything that we wanted to do. Went Deep Sea fishing from the harbour one day, played golf one day then parasailed that afternoon. Spent the rest of our time on the beach. Fireworks were great on the 4th. Will be planning a trip back.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing