“Wonderful Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful Vacation”
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This is a wonderful home to rent. Just a three min. walk to the beach. The home is located in a beautiful neighborhood with dining and shopping near by. The service I received was great and the home was very clean. This is a charming home with lots of privacy but the convience of the beach and shopping only minutes away.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Sunshine and Sandals / Boots Begone”
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in January 2012

This was our third time renting Bahama Breeze so obviously we like this property very much.It is so private both front and back. The patio table,umbrella and chairs in the front are so comfortable. Love the rockers on the porch in late afternoon. A sun umbrella and lounge chairs at the pool would make this area more pleasant to use.
The kitchen is well equipped. The addition of more glasses,a cookie sheet and baking pan would be appreciated.
It is a short walk to the gulf and the beautiful beach.
Shopping and restaurants only minutes away.
All Newman Dailey staff were friendly and helpful.

VA
Reviewed 12 November 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Arkansas
Reviewed 1 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: big kitchen, clean, private pool
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Indiana
Reviewed 23 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Liked best: Beds were comfortable
Liked least: Needs to be updated
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
23 Apr 2010
We make every effort to ensure each arrival has a perfect clean, including sheets, and are disappointed when we fall short of our goal. I certainly wish you had contacted us while you were here to allow us to take corrective actions. The minor maintenance items have been taken care of and the one broken chair has been removed from the property. We look forward to your next stay with Newman- Dailey! Lisa Morgan~ Property Manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing