“Great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great location!”
Reviewed 17 July 2009 for a stay in July 2009

The hotel was well kept and VERY clean. We did have some trouble with our reservation...while one employee was rather nasty about it another went above and beyond to help solve the problem. We use a hotel every year for one night until we can get into our rented house. We loved the location and the clean rooms and also the privacy of the pool. We will return again next year.

Liked best: Location/cleanliness
Your age range 35-44
“Kilmer Wedding”
Reviewed 10 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

My stay at the beachSide Inn Was awonderful experience. Even before me and my family I felt so welcomed. Eunice, one of the workers there was so helpful to us. She was so great. I new before we arrived that the stay was going to be great. We were their for our grandsons Chris & Ashtchin Kilmers wedding. Thank you for all the help. My daughter-in-law and son drove my husband & I down to Florida. My daughter-in-law has stage 4 liver cancer. Had a wonderful time. the beds were so comfortable, Wanted to bring one home(haha) We are ready to come again, will stay with youall again. Beautiful Beaches.
Juanita Kilmer

Liked best: The Comfort & Cleaness
Liked least: The bathtub was a little slick
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient Place to Stay”
Reviewed 18 December 2008 for a stay in July 2008

This is a small and comfortably updated motel property just across the street from the beach but yet still conveniently located just a few miles from the bustle of Destin. The rooms are large and tiled. A great feature is the large combo dressing/vanity area that can be closed off with a sliding door from the bedroom. The toilet and bath/shower are also separated by another door allowing multiple family members to get ready at the same time. The property allows dogs in certain rooms and there is plenty of grassy areas for potty breaks. I was really impressed with their on-site restaurant which had exceptional food and great wine. There is also a pool which we did not use due to our short stay. Overall excellent laid back family motel!

Liked best: Great restaurant
Liked least: Broken TV remote
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
il.
Reviewed 17 December 2008 for a stay in May 2008

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fishing, beach and shopping convenience”
Reviewed 17 December 2008 for a stay in December 2008

I have been staying at the Beachside Inn for the last 5 years and have never experienced any problems during my stays. The staff have always gone beyond the normal to make my stays pleasant and enjoyable. The atmosphere and location are convenient and soothing. I am frequently in the area and make it a priority to contact Eunice at Beachside Inn to make sure I have somewhere to stay and she always accomodates my needs. You won't be dissatisfied if you chose this location as your vacation area.

Liked best: The office staff
Liked least: Price
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing