“Well maintained classic”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Well maintained classic”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We have stayed at Beachside several times and have enjoyed it thoroughly. Very friendly people, excellent service and a terrific location. Thanks. Jon and Carol andersen.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“Definitely will return!”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Super nice and accommodating! Kellie is a joy. Rooms are redone beautifully. Very clean. Most importantly, the two small furry members of my family were welcome and felt very at home. :-)

Mobile
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“close to everything we like to do.”
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

great service and great people.great location close to beach.we travel with two small poodles,that don't shed and are well trained indoors,but always pay extra for them to stay.the cost is pricey enough without the pet fee added on top of that.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Great!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recently we stayed at the Beachside Inn. It was myself, my husband, our two teenage daughters and my labrador. The room was spacious enough for all of us to be comfortable. I like the pocket doors in the bathrooom area. My girls were able to get ready in privacy. Great location to the beach. The cafe was great and everyone was friendly. Also this area is very close to shopping/dining. There are sidewalks all around and perfect for morning and evening strolls. I highly recommend staying here. We will be back!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing