“A wonderful night at the Beachside Inn”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful night at the Beachside Inn”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay on Thanksgiving night. It was our anniversary and when we got to our room there was a tasty nut cake and a bottle of wine waiting for us. We loved the retro feel of the Inn and the location couldn't be better. We were there for Thanksgiving with members of our family who were staying in a house within walking distance. We didn't get to check out the restaurant and it was too cold for the pool but hopefully we'll be back during warmer weather. The beach is right across the street. I would recommend the Beachside Inn to family and friends who might be planning a visit to Destin.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“One Night anniversary Getaway”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

While looking for a one night room for an anniversary celebration, I stumbled upon the Beachside Inn. My wife and I arrived late in the evening and the office was already closed. There was a convenient drop box with all of our room information waiting for us. The room was large and clean. No frills but well equipped. The bed was the highlight as it was large and comfortably. Room was on the second floor and was handicap accessible. The Inn is directly across the street from the beach and made for a great morning walk along the shore. Will definitely return to this establishment.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
“a wonderful little inn”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here as part of our honeymoon and we were not disappointed! We've visited Destin many times since both of us were children and this was the first time either of us have stayed at the Beachside Inn. It certainly won't be the last! The room was very spacious and clean. Our room was right next to the restaurant which seemed busy when we arrived; however I didn't hear much of the kitchen sounds that accompany a restaurant. We regret only staying one night; although, it being chilly that week I don't think we could have enjoyed the nice pool anyway. The location was great also, being only across the street from the beach.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Very nice little Inn”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Just spent one night in route to Cape San Blas. The room was great and will stop here again.

“Great Location”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Everything in the property was great, clean and the location is very convenient because the beach is right across the hotel plus the restaurants there are delicious.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing