“Excellent stay at Beachside Inn”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent stay at Beachside Inn”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We travel quite a lot and I must say I have never had such kind and helpful people not only while making our reservations but also the entire time during our stay. We were in Destin for a wedding and were so glad we stayed at this hotel. The room was larger than we expected and the pool area was really quite nice. The only thing that was not perfect was the handle on the faucet in the room didn't work quite well.
We were given a lovely loaf of bread when we checked in and again..the staff could not have been better...suggested the best restaurant for dinner, let us stay a bit later when it was pouring outside, left extra towel etc...if I was in Destin again this is where we would stay.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Indiana
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Hidden Gem by the Sea”
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Only stayed one night but I give kudos to the staff - very friendly and attentive. Room was spotless. Missed out on a great opportunity - did not dine at Camille's. This appears to be a hot spot for the locals and after observing the crowd I can see why. The chef seems to be a notch or two above other places nearby as I saw creativity and an innovative attitude in the food coming from the kitchen. The fresh sushi was flying out faster than I could count.

If you want a retro type lodging and a meal that is high quality and delicious and the best staff stay here!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing & convenient location!”
Reviewed 1 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Beautiful hotel! Loved the large room & mini kitchen area available to prepare lunches. The pools were amazing & kept clean. Location to beach was perfect as well as to other areas of Destin. Great idea to have codes to get into the rooms instead of keys. So easy!

Disappointed with breakfast options. Instead of giving a voucher for a juice & muffin, should just give a monetary voucher to apply at cafe. For price of hotel room, the "continental" breakfast seemed cheap & an after thought. Girls working also were not very friendly when they saw we had breakfast vouchers & not "real" cafe customers. But the cafe itself was lovely & we loved sitting outside before heading to beach. Great way to begin each day!

Overall we would definitely be back again!!!

Luxury-minded travelers
“Big Rooms”
Reviewed 8 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The rooms were huge and nicely decorated. We had a group there for a wedding and we all were happy with rooms. Staff very helpful, met all our needs. The swimming pool was beautiful and very big. Nice restaurant on property. I would definitely go back.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing