“wonderful week in Destin”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Dolphins Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderful week in Destin”
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Dophin's Cottage was extremely nice - 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, 3 blocks from public access to the beach and a backyard swimming pool. The pool was small but still enjoyable, and the cottage itself was a lot bigger than the pictures indicated. We would definitely go back and stay again at Dolphin's Cottage!

“Great stay”
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

We had a great time and enjoyed the house very much. This last visit was our 4th time at the house.

Quick walk to the beach and Camille's for coffee and scones.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Ohio
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay at the Dolphins Cottage!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

The Dolphins cottage was the perfect place to stay in the Destin area. It was close to the beach, close to Destin Commons (gorgeous outdoor mall) and all the area attractions. The cottage is the perfect size for large and small families. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths with a spacious living room and kitchen area. The backyard is awesome! It has a large enough pool to cool off after a long day in the hot sun. Plus it has large deck area to sit around with friends and family to play games or just relax. The cottage is close to the beach and everything but it still sits on a quiet street which was perfect for a great nights sleep! We will definitely be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
“This house was perfect for our family vacation!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We love the convenience of Dolphin's Cottage...close to shopping and groceries...a short walk to the beach! We also enjoyed the open kitchen and large table that we could all gather around for evening meals...made great use of the pool and patio as well!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing