“Great time at the Dolco”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Dolphins Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great time at the Dolco”
Reviewed 7 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Ideal location and well kept property. Very charming. Nice quiet neighborhood when we were there. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and hope to go again some time. Newman-Dailey was very helpful in all aspects. If I had to pick one aspect that stands out it would be proximity to beach but also food and shopping.

“Thanksgiving Week Getaway!!”
Reviewed 2 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

The Dolphin Cottage unit, it's just what we needed. Clean, colorful, comfortable, cozy, accessible. The Newman Dailey staff is very professional and friendly. The check in system is very easy and painless. I will come back to this same unit during the spring 2012, God willing. It would be wonderful if they keep the price the same. If they did, I will book it today!!

Recommended for:
Older travelers
“Peaceful and comfortable”
Reviewed 21 November 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We really enjoyed staying at Dolco. The perfect size house for all 9 of us with 1 bunk to spare. Extremely clean and comfortable. One of the queen size beds is a little stiff. The backyard is beautiful, private and so relaxing. An easy walk to the beach. Grocery shopping and the mall is literally a couple minutes away. A very convenient location. We appreciated the coupons that come with the rental. Free golf and kids loved the go carting and rides. I would recommend this to a friend and we will definitely be coming back.

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very cute house with ample room - loved the back yard!”
Reviewed 15 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

This is a great place for extended family to stay together. Plenty of bathrooms, which is a plus. Bedrooms are small, but you really don't spend a lot of time in there!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
AL
Reviewed 29 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing