Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$244
EmbassySuites.comUS$244
Hotels.comUS$244
FindHotelUS$244
eDreamsUS$244
PricelineUS$244
3,048 results
All reviews full bathrooms evening reception happy hour free drinks wrap around balcony pool area managers reception omelet ocean view per day self parking spring break complimentary breakfast family vacation great pool oceanfront room boca raton
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

No Covid restrictions enforced. Hotel says masks must be worn indoors but no one abides. No social distancing. The restaurant is dirty and tables aren’t never wiped down. The grounds of the hotel are rarely cleaned. The same chips were on the floor of the elevator for 3 days. The pool water is so full of chlorine that no amount of soap can remove the scent. My husband went in the pool and came out with someone’s bandaid on his arm. The staff is not very helpful or welcoming. The rooms are extremely outdated and beds very uncomfortable. This is supposed to be a family friendly hotel. Someone down the hall was smoking pot in their room everyday and nothing was done. Music was played loudly and guests were at the pool until all hours of the night. I will not recommend this place. The only good thing about this place is the beach.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sabrina M
Guest Experience, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sabrina M.,

Thank you for choosing our beachfront hotel - the Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa!

With regards to your comments about our safety procedures, I of course fully understand your position and concerns, and whilst I am confident to say that we successfully implemented strict protocols around the hotel to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for both our guests and colleagues, I agree there is still room for improvement with regards to reinforcing the mask regulation and social distancing with some of our visitors, especially during busy times such as weekends.
As a matter of fact, our own observations and your feedback have prompted us to implement new measures, and we will be tightening our protocols but also providing further training to our teams to make sure they are confident to address this particular topic and strictly enforce our safety rules with all our guests.
Our hotel is a favorite spot during Spring Break and while we are family-friendly, this season does invite a more gregarious crowd.
Also, I wish to thank you for your feedback regarding your staff interaction. We appreciate all feedback as a great tool to help us improve the service we provide to all of our guests. We apologize that you did not experience our usual bespoke service in this circumstance, and have taken note of your insights that they may be used in future training. I hope you will accept my sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations.
Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2021

It's a great hotel for the location. We were surprised it was very packed and busy. Rooms are ok. We had a two bedroom suite for 5 and it was comfortable for us. Beach access was very nice and a short walk to downtown Deerfield Beach.

Dear davidmrusso2,

It is wonderful to read that you were pleased with the quality of product and service we offer. Our goal is to create a comfortable atmosphere that is sure to make a great impression and your review confirms that we did just that!
I hope you will stop in at our Spa during your next visit. It’s a nice complement to a day in the sun.
Thank you for highlighting our location which is quite enviable as we are directly in front of the beach and we are very fortunate to have a stunning, unobstructed view from some of our quite spacious guest surites.

With much gratitude,

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing location and service.

We had a great stay at the hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. My teen loved having her own room and my hubby and I loved the privacy too. Hotel is clean and tries to maintain all COVID protocols, although some of the guests think rules don’t apply to them. Def saw some people not wearing masks in closed indoor places.

Amazing breakfast included and a fun happy hour from 5:30-7:30 also complimentary to your stay. We brought the drinks back to the beach each late afternoon and enjoyed noshing on carrots and ranch and nachos and salsa.

Everyone we came in contact who worked at the hotel was so pleasant and aimed to please. There was always service with a smile. I tipped both the breakfast and happy hour servers each day, as they are working so hard to maintain COVID rules and still make the guest happy. They so deserved it. The daily text check ins from the GM, Krystal, and her staff to see if we wanted to schedule house keeping, or needed anything else was awesome. They helped fix the poor mattress on my daughter’s pull out bed to make it more comfortable for her. They really aim to please, but are so respectful of Covid privacy.

We loved going to the beautiful beach each day. Pool got very crowded early. Never used the pool. We rented Chairs and an umbrella from the attendant set up on the beach our first day, but then got our own chairs for the next few days so we could stay at the beach later into the evening. I wish there was beach drink and food service, but it was not a big deal to walk back to the hotel to order.

At night the hotel is walking distance to some fun restaurants. The walking path aside the beach is beautiful and the pier is a great spot to visit. As I said, the location of the hotel is really great.

I have years and years of memories visiting this hotel when my grandma Susie stayed there and I am happy to report the hotel still aims to please. Now that our family is in Boca, we feel this is a terrific hotel with an ideal location and great service. We will be back. Thanks for a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Experience, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear NYSA,

Thank you! This review left me speechless! I love that we are a family tradition and we are grateful that we were given the opportunity to host you and your family. Creating experiences and delivering impeccable hospitality is our strength and I am so happy to read that our team and our hotel made such a great and positive impression. Our Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach team was humbled by your enthusiastic feedback.

Thank you for highlighting all our amenities and the beachfront location that we are so fortunate to have.

We loved your family and we are already looking forward to another visit, hopefully, one day soon, for a quick getaway.
We truly look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2021

I’ll try again. No one told us that HOUSEKEEPING was “optional”. I feel we paid “normal” rate whereby it us UNDERSTOOD that you get fresh towels each day and coffee refill, at least. Pool chair “reserving” by guests does NOT function well.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Guest Experience, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear tsbutlermail,

Your stay experience is of the utmost importance to us and therefore I apologize that it did not echo the perfection we desired for you. We will investigate where our communication failed internally, that you were unaware of our new pandemic guidelines.
To ensure our guests are comfortable in the knowledge that they are kept safe during their visit, brand guidelines stipulate that housekeeping should be allowed only by request during stayovers. We are in agreement with our guests who have overwhelmingly stated their preference to not have hotel staff entering their rooms unless requested during the pandemic.
As such, all extras, such as pillows, towels, and toiletries must also be specially requested.
We will re-evaluate our pool chair reservation protocol to ensure more fairness.
Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure being of service, and we wish to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Hotel needed some updating there was mold in shower, and the tables weren’t being wiped down after someone would leave. Just overall not a good experience and would never recommend anyone staying there nor would ever book there again

Dear Carolinecnoll258800,

At The Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach, we appreciate guest feedback as it helps us understand what guests loved most about their stay with us and where they feel we can further elevate the overall experience. While we are thrilled that you provided us the opportunity to host you, and that both your guest room and view were outstanding, we regret to learn of the details of your visit. We extend our sincere apologies for the details missed in the servicing of your room. This is certainly not typical of our housekeeping team who takes great pride in ensuring our guest rooms and facilities are perfectly detailed. We regret that you had to endure this isolated incident and that our staff did not provide a resolution. We will be sure to follow up as we do take this very seriously.

Again, we greatly appreciate your review.

Best,