other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

npotter44
Orlando, Florida
“Memorial Day Weekend”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

First when I was searching for a place for my son's family and my family to go on a weekend outing together I put we wanted an ocean front condo that slept 7 people. The pictures shown to me at the time was indeed ocean front, but once we arrived it was ocean view and not much view at all. The reason I wanted a ocean front property was due to my husband is handicapped and can only sit in the room and he was looking forward to watching us at the pool or the ocean. It took us about 45 minutes to check in, and we were unable to get a cart to move our belongings to the room; therfore had to carried all luggage and baby items up to the room by hand, 4 elevators for this size building is unheard of. Spent lots of time waiting for an elevator. The room itself was excellent, but the service and customer service was awful to say the least. Most workers not all were very rude. One time my daughter and I went to the parking garage (which was another problem getting a parking space) and when we tried to get back into the building my card key would not work. I had to leave my daughter in the garage looking over our possessions to go downstairs back to the lobby and get my key card reprocess, but since I didn't have my ID on me the woman at the desk said she would get a security guard to take me back to my room so I could show him my ID and proceeding to go get one, but came back without a security guard. I asked her how long it was going to take since I left my daughter in the parking garage. She said I don't know but that is what you will have to do is wait. I told her I would go get my daughter we would both walk to the lobby and use the elevator and go to our room and knock and I would be back with my ID to get my key and she said FINE. Once I got my ID I returned to the same desk and the lady was gone and another man was there and said I don't have any keys to give you and I said there is one right there on the desk in front of you and then he said oh yeah let me get this done so I can help these other people in line. Needless to say the only thing we were happy about is the inside of our room was great, but we didn't come there to spend our time in the room, or waiting on elevators, or looking for a parking space. I was very unhappy with our experience.

Nancy G. Potter

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo itself was great
Liked least: Customer Service - Most were very rude
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 Jun 2016
We are glad you liked the Wyndham Villa. It sounds like Wyndham however did not live up to their "Count on Me" promise in the case of customer service this time. We will be sure to let the resort know how you felt abiout the elevators and parking during a holiday weekend. Again, we are glad you liked the villa. Wyndham units and the Ocean Walk property are amazing.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing