“Savory Shrimp with a View”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #42 of 438 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since 1996, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has been entertaining guests with a charming down-home style that's a hit with eaters around the globe. Our menu offers a number of items for the shrimp lover in all of us. Boasting creative seafood dishes inspired straight from the movie Forrest Gump and a fun family atmosphere, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will have you running to the nearest location you can find!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Our group of 3 enjoyed perfectly seasoned steamed broccoli with garlic and butter, skewered grilled shrimp, and coconut shrimp. The servers were attentive and courteous.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,958)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Somewhat touristy but food ample, tasty, and no real delays. Lots of good service. We had combination of low cal (salmon), to sandwiches and hardy seafood.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I wish I took pictures to show what a fun atmosphere this place has! The wait staff is awesome and the food was amazing. We got the sampler appetizer to start-this is a must- if I could I would have ordered everything in it!! APi ken chicken strips were the best I have ever had and the seasoning in the shrimp was DE-LI-CIOUS! If anyone is having a birthday you must tell them... their song is hysterical and sure to “showcase” whoever’s Birthday it is. Love love loved it!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I are in Daytona for the week and this was one of the places we ate at for dinner. The staff is super friendly and make your dinner experience great! The shrimper’s heaven is what I got and it was fantastic. This place is very family oriented and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This annual trip to Daytona for the Sweet Adeline's Region 9 competition was held April 2018. For the past 4 years we have always made Bubba Gump's an annual stop. We have had both dinner and lunch and this year it was lunch. This is a FUN, CASUAL restaurant with good food, service at moderate prices. We will be back next time in Daytona.