“Daytona On A Budget With Class”
other travellers have booked this property
There's nothing like a walk on the beach!
Get up early to witness the most beautiful sunrise on the east coast right in front of you! Sunrise from the lifeguard station.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
There's nothing like a walk on the beach!
Sunrise from the lifeguard station.
A view from the ocean.  G17 is near pool and beach access.
View from inside unit
Pirates Cove at night.
Work out room overlooking pool and beach
Patio
View of pool area from the work out room.
Pool area.
Beach and Life Guard Station
Upper patio overlooking pool and ocean
pool
upper patio
You can just about anything on the beach!
View from pool area of SunGlow Pier
Surfers catching a wave!
Entrance to Pirates Cove
Studio
Love seat futon.
Lobby looking into banquet
Laundry right outside pool area, short walk from the unit.
The home of NASCAR
Crabby Joes on the Sunglow pier a short walk on the beach from the unit.
Ponce Inlet Lighthouse,  a must visit.
Ponce Inlet just south of Pirates Cove has  beach on the inlet if you don't want waves.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
marswenko
Waterford, Michigan
“Daytona On A Budget With Class”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The studio Apt was well worth the cost. It was beautifully decorated,(made to feel like you were living on the beach) and very clean. The owner made it easy access and left rules and directions on how to stay and enjoy your visit. I would defiantly recommend this unit for a vacation rental and would go back again.

Your age range 50-64
surfercha...
Glendive, Montana
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 10 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We traveled to Daytona Beach for the first time. The main reason for our trip was the NASCAR Race, but we booked a few extra days to check out the area. We ended up staying at the condo/beach for a lot more time than we expected. Everything was absolutely perfect. The directions to the condo and instructions after reaching the condo were easy to follow and very accurate. The condo was nicely decorated and very clean. Everything we wanted/needed was there. Jane communicates promptly and courteously. The location is great - short drive to the boardwalk, racetrack, Ponce De Leone lighthouse, etc. The condo is RIGHT ON THE BEACH, and the beach is amazing - especially at that location. There is a gift shop and CVS store across the street. The gorgeous Halifax river is a two block walk. We absolutely loved our stay. The trip and condo were perfect, and we hope to go again very soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: N/A - Loved everthing.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Mar 2015
I am very shocked at the review. Robert K. and Maryann G. reserved the unit from January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015. Why on earth would anyone stay there for that length of time if what he wrote in his review was true? Ms. G called me when they arrived to let me know that she used bleach to wash down every surface in the unit and that she does that wherever she goes. I figured she was a germaphobe. Unfortunately, all the navy blue rugs and 2 bath towels had bleach damage as a result. The bed linens were new, never used. Ms. G also mentioned to me on that first and only phone call I received that she “bombed” the unit to make sure there were no bugs, as she has a phobia about bugs. Naturally, I thought that was strange and that was the last contact I had with my guests until March 3rd. When my cleaning service went to the unit after they left (02/28/15) she took pictures and informed me of the damage. When Mr. K inquired about his deposit (03/03/2015) I let him know that I was going to replace the bleach damaged items, which I did, and return the balance of his deposit. (Pictures of the damage were sent to Mr. K.) I had guest in the unit until December 30th who were very happy, no complaints, and guests in the unit now who are thrilled to be there and want to reserve for next year. No bugs were seen by these guests. It seems strange that bugs only arrived when Mr. K and Ms. G stayed in the unit and left when they left. All the kitchen items were clean as were dishes and glasses. I tell my guests when cooking not to use the stove/oven and microwave at the same time but apparently they didn't heed my request. It’s funny that the shower didn't have mold until they were living in the unit. My guess is they didn't leave the exhaust fan on after taking a shower. Mr. K claims he texted me and when I asked him what number he used, he gave me my land line number, which doesn’t accept texts. Mr. K also neglected to mention that he received a 10% discount in his review. Please see my other reviews and note that my unit is booked for a year in advance by repeat guests. That alone should be a good recommendation for anyone who would like to book my unit.
miche4320...
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Very clean place and great for a quiet couple, nothing missing in the room , close to everything, parking, beach, store and shopping 15 minutes away...great place and a wonderful time thanks Jane
march 2014
Miche & Norm

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how clean it was
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;