“No Wifi 😫”
other travellers have booked this property
Barbecue Grill Area Swimming Pool And Jacuzzi
Home facade
Open Concept Living Area
Fully equipped Kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen
Open concept: living room, dining room and kitchen
Living room
Dining room
Loft with Home Theatre
New York Room (Jack and Jill - Queen Size Bed and Sofa Bed)
Avengers Room (jack and jill - Two Twin Beds)
Bathroom 4
Frozen Room (ensuite- Two Twin Beds)
Bathroom 5
Teens Room (Two Full Beds)
Bathroom 2
Orchid Room (ensuite - King Size Bed)
Master Bathroom
Paris Room (ensuite - Queen Size Bed and Sofa Bed)
Bathroom 6
Bathroom 3
Laundry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Paradise6...
“Dirty house, Unprofessional, Not satisfied”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Based on my experience I would not recommend anyone to stay at this location considering the price we paid.

We stayed at 1423 Thunderbird Rd. Davenport, Fl July 2-7, 2017
We were not satisfied with our stay. We arrived at the house at 4pm and were told that the house was not ready to check-in. We were able to check in at 5:30pm an hour and a half later. Which was an inconvenience having 2 small children and senior parents.

The bedding was dirty and stained. We bought detergent to clean them out of our pockets. Which was a shocker having to clean on vacay.
The smoke detector kept going off. There was a note left stating we should change the batteries. We made two trips to the store purchased batteries out of our pockets again. That did not work so we called to have it fixed again.

Initially the wifi didn't work. I was told that the pool was heated and it was not and hot tube was cold as well. When we stated our concerns we were given the run around and empty promises saying they would address our concerns and handle the situation. They never got back to us, I would reccomend staying at a Disney Resort at least you will get your money's worth and if you happen to have an issue they will be glad to address your concerns.
Not to leave on a bad note the staff at the clubhouse were very professional and tried to accommodate us while we waited for the rental to be ready.

13 Jul 2017
Hi Shanda
I am really sorry to know you were not satisfied. As you can see this is our first bad review, we always work hard to accommodate and please everyone. I have to say that I was not happy with all this bad incidents that happened to you and I will appoint a meeting with my management team to understand what happened during your stay. I will get back to you after this meeting. I appreciate you letting me know what happened as I live far away I rely on my management company to take care of this issues for me and it appears they did a lousy job during your stay.
Please accept my sincere apologies.
mclanor1
Fairfax, Virginia
“No Wifi 😫”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The house was very clean and in order when we got there. Perfect for our stay. Stayed from Friday to Tuesday morning. Pool was a nice place to hang out with a BBQ grill just beside it. Area is very safe. Just couldn't connect to the wifi. Although someone came to try to fix it. But no luck.

7 Jun 2017
I am so sorry about the wi-fi issue. We have never had any problem like this before. We got the company to fix it and they also could not explain what happened. I am glad you were pleased with everything else.
Explore69...
“Excellent home”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great location, anything you could need within a couple minutes drive and close to the highway. Home and community were beautiful, excellent vacation and would definitely return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 May 2017
Glad you enjoyed our place Paul! Hope you come back soon!
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

8 Apr 2017
Thanks Grant! Happy to hear that! Hope you can stay at our place again soon!
Karen V
“Fantastic!!! Excellent!!! Perfect house and location”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Perfect home for a a family or group that wants to stay near Disney Complex. House is impeccable, clean, everything is perfect, including location and amenities. Club house just a few blocks away with huge pool, lazy river, restaurant and plenty of entertainment. Pharmacy, grocery store and restaurants near by.

Best house in the area and we will certainly return.

1 Mar 2017
We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay! We will be glad to have you and your family anytime!
Thanks!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing