We very much enjoyed our stay at this property.
- Owners good to deal with, helpful and informative and returned deposit on time
- Good location for Disney
- Well equipped including fun "extras" like toys for the pool, table tennis table
- Paid extra for pool heat (Jan stay) , which worked well.
- With traffic on I4, Universal trips took over an hour each way
- In January the sun had left the pool by mid afternoon, which was a shame as we mostly wanted to use the pool at that time.
Where should I start.... This place is as advertised. It is Great! It was clean, big, had plenty of bake wear in the kitchen, the pool was great, the view was great, the neighbor hood was great. My Family and Friends would book this place every time we come down form now on. I don't have a negative thing to say about our stay. It seems like this home is 15-20 minutes away from thieving. It was perfect. we hope to stay here on our next trip to the Orlando area.
The property is a lovely, well appointed house in quiet gated community that a short driving (20 minutes) distance of all the local attractions and shopping outlets. It had all the comforts required for our stay. We found the house accommodated seven adults quite comfortably for three weeks. Would highly recommend the above property for anyone thinking of spending time in the Davenport area.
Back from a great holiday villa was superb would highly recommend. Villa close to Disney and restaurants.