“The Best Staycation”
other travellers have booked this property
Front View of Villa Family Room with 65' Samsung TV
Outside Dining Area
Pool in the Sunshine
Pool
Pool and Deck Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bells777
Clearwater, Florida
“The Best Staycation”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My family and I love staycations and we live 2 ½ hours from all the major amusement parks. I looked at hotels but I wanted to actually relax and swim in a pool that was not over crowed with other people. I saw this beautiful villa and I knew it was the perfect one for my family staycation. I was apprehensive at first because I have never rented a vacation rental. The owner Tina was pleasant and answered every question I had and it eased my fears. The villa is beautiful and my teenage children enjoyed the game room. My husband and I enjoyed the morning swims in the private pool and I also enjoyed cooking dinners in the well equipped kitchen. I brought my own spices for cooking but the kitchen is already stocked with spices for cooking. The villa has everything for you to enjoy your stay and during our stay Tina emailed me to see how everything was at the villa. I bragged about this villa to my family and friends. My family definitely will be booking this villa again with Tina. I highly recommend this villa. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Tina! :0)

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Vik-Woodw...
“Perfect villa, I would strongly recommend staying here!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This is our 3rd trip to Florida and we've stayed in two very similar villa's, however this villa was by far the best! The location was perfect, the decor and comfort was perfect and the communication from Tina and the management team was perfect! I will be sure to recommend this villa to others.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Leslie Ro...
“Amazing Vacation Home!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed at this amazing home for the weekend with our 6 children ages 19, 12, 9, 9, 9, & 6. The house was very comfortable and clean! We had everything we needed. The kids absolutely LOVED it here!! Each room had a HD tv and the upstairs rooms also had the latest gaming consoles for the kids had it been bad weather and we couldn't go out. The game room was very nice and air conditioned. The beds were extremely comfortable. We had plenty of extra sheets and blankets should we have needed them, and PLENTY of towels for bathing and for swimming. The decor was beautiful, It was very "at home" feeling! The pool was great, the kids hung out most of the day swimming until afternoon when it cooled down and then we headed out to the parks, which is only about 15 minutes away. The neighborhood was very nice, and quiet. We stay in Orlando often since we have our annual passes and this was by far the best experience with renting a Villa that we have had. Mrs. Tina has been exceptional!!! Her response time was almost immediate. She also emailed to check with me to make sure we had everything we needed and to see how our stay was going. I Loved that!! We will be traveling back to Disney throughout the year, and we will plan our vacation around her availability calender. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND This Rental to my Family & Friends!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Reviewed 11 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$104
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing