“My Christmas 2016 vacation to Disney”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Entrance
Grounds
Guest Clubhouse Front View
Guest Clubhouse with Swimming Pool
Guest Clubhouse Gym Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
KikoTurbo
“My Christmas 2016 vacation to Disney”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved my time at this Home. It was very accommodating with a Christmas tree. Home was very cozy, convieneient, and felt just like home atmosphere as to the lay out and how easy and comfortable everything was. Loved the Pool even heated for those chilly nights. Me and my family had an awesome time staying at this Home and only a short Drive to Disney theme parks. Me and my family will be staying here again when in the Orlando area for a fun, safe, and at home environment feel at home stay.

11 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and would be happy to welcome you back on your next visit.
DhRoxyjak
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Great location, clean, spatious and everything you need available in the home.
Close to shops and attractions but also in a nice quiet relaxing estate.

13 Dec 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, I really appreciate it and hope to see you again in the future.
Howardpar...
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 29 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in this house for 2 weeks . It was such a cosy house with everything you could think of supplied . We were a party of 8 and had loads of space . Pool was great ! It was our 3rd time in Orlando and I have to say the owner Patricia was one of the most helpful people I have ever met .down to the smallest detail she was very helpful and so genuine I would definitely recommend this house and we will definitely stay here on our next visit .

30 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am delighted you all enjoyed your stay, you were pleasure to deal with and I look forward to your next visit.
ullvin
Wicklow, Ireland
“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2016 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed in this house in September 2015 and can not fault anything with this property, location or the service provided by the owner.

The house has everything you will need, is nice, fresh and clean and in a lovely area that feels very safe.

We had our two children with us, 1 year old and 6 year old and they loved the pool and the fact that there was loads of DVDs for them to watch when the heat just got to much for them.
I used the gym in the communal area a few times and it was lovely.

Patricia is so nice to deal with and provided great information about shopping, parks etc before we left for Florida.
Cant remember the name of the gentleman that was our contact about the property while over there but he was great. Just had to make a phone call and he assisted us straight away.

If you are looking to rent a house while in Orlando,Florida, this is absolutely the place to go for and i hope we will be able to go back soon again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jun 2016
Thank you very much for such a positive review. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and you were a pleasure to deal with. I will pass on your compliments to Steve and I look forward to your next visit. Thank again, Patrcia.
Eimear S
“Excellent home from home for your Orlando holiday”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is my second time to stay at this fantastic Davenport home.
Firstly I have to say the owner Patricia is wonderful to deal with. She gave me so much information on the area and tips about theme parks/shopping etc. Nothing is a problem and she responds very quickly to any queries.

I travelled with my husband and three young children in March and the house never disappoints .
It is a clean spacious house with all the amenities that you would need for your stay. Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher/Oven/Microwave etc. Children are very well catered for with plastic cups, plates & bowls provided.
It has 4 comfortable bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There are plenty of towels provided.
The living area is very comfortable with a large screen TV and many dvds for all ages. There is excellent high speed Wi-Fi throughout the house.
The screened spacious pool area is clean with plenty of room for lounge chairs and dining. Pool is in an ideal location to enjoy the sun for the whole day.
The location of the house is perfect for access to I4 and US 192, both a short drive away. Easy access to any of the theme parks.

I look forward to my next visit to this house and I would highly recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How comfortable we felt in the house.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Apr 2016
Hi Eimear,
I was delighted to welcome you all back and absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is a pleasure to have you and your family any time and I really appreciate your taking the time to give this great review. Thank you very much for choosing to stay in my home and I look forward to your next visit.
Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing