“WONDERFUL”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Entrance
Grounds
Guest Clubhouse Front View
Guest Clubhouse with Swimming Pool
Guest Clubhouse Gym Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

blossom11...
shannon co clare shannon
“WONDERFUL”
Reviewed 24 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

This accommodation was just everything we thought it would be and more..From the moment we arrived it felt like home.We were celebrating our pearl wedding anniversary & could not have chosen a better place..It is so adaptable to every age from our little Orlando little people to the more mature! It just had that special QUALITY!! We have travelled a lot over our lives,two Caribbean cruises included in that & this beautiful villa has the WOW factor...I feel I know the owner personally.. If you choose to stay here I guarantee you will not be disappointed..Go raibh mile maith agat..Thank you Eileen & Daithí Byrne..

24 Dec 2014
Eileen & Daithí, thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to facilitate your stay for your special occasion, I am delighted that you enjoyed your time in the house and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Patricia
Niall O
“Ideal Family Holiday Home South Facing Pool”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in May 2013

Ideal family holiday home south facing pool close to Disney 24 hour Wal-Mart 5 minutes away lots of near by restaurants close to the 192 and I4 the house is in a gated community and has its own pool plus a community pool the pool at the house is a south facing pool which kept the sun worshipers happy all day on those stay in days. Inside the house was clean and had all we needed. I will be defiantly be going back again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
20 Nov 2014
Hi Niall,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my property, it is greatly appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you all as guests again next Summer.
rabiahazi...
“Absolutely fantastic!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time at this villa. We were a group of nine (my sister's and my family) and we loved every moment we spent there. The villa was equipped with everything we needed including plentiful towels and linen. The kitchen had everything that one would need on holiday. The pool was great, it was hard getting the children to leave the pool to go anywhere else. The development the villa was located in was nice and peaceful. It was easy to get to all the parks from there too. Disney parks were about a 25 minute drive, whereas Universal was about a 40- 45 minutes drive away.
I would highly recommend this villa to anyone who is looking to explore Orlando. I also want to add that Patricia, the owner, is very helpful and answered my endless queries, as well as giving me a lot of practical advice for my trip to Orlando. All in all it was absolutely fantastic!

29 Apr 2014
Hi Rabiah,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give such a positive review. You were a pleasure to deal with and I am delighted that you enjoyed your vacation.

Ireland
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
26 Apr 2014
Thank you very much for your positive feedback, I am very happy to hear that you liked the house. Delighted to have you as a guest and I look forward to seeing you again later in the year.
Templemore Co Tipperary Ireland
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in November 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
26 Apr 2014
Hi Marie,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next trip in November.
Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing