2,355 results
All reviews tradewinds restaurant man made beach lake davenport cleaning fee bed apartment gran bahama top floor pools and hot tubs washer and dryer three bedroom no elevator main pool third floor disney parks master bedroom splash pad full kitchen
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Having been to Florida many many time it was our first stay a5 the Bahama Bay it’s Lovely place, accommodation spacious we had a 3 bedroom accommodation and it takes about 20/30min to Disney parks. Pools were clean and well kept, toddler splash pad was great for my little grandson too. Would defiantly stay again

Stayed: May 2018
AlisandeM1, Guest Relations Manager at Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Third visit for us and still a great location. I just love the fact that you are away from the “Disney” yet only 15 mins drive away. It enables you to turn off and relax in beautiful grounds and condos that are spacious and clearly well maintained. Staff were polite and attentive and helped quickly on a couple of minor points soon after we checked in. Great family or couples location, suited for all, but due to the spaciousness of the site, you just don’t feel you are in the madhouse of busy hotel. Security on hand at the gates 24/7, so safety is covered too and no racing traffic once in the resort. We love the resort, and whilst we preferred to eat out most evenings, the onsite restaurant “Tradewinds”, serves up a good selection of meal choices anytime of the day. It’s worthy of its average trip review of 4*, but to me it’s its better than that. After our third visit, never an issue.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tony2709

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit via Virgin, stayed here 2 years ago when we did the Disney parks. This time we had a 2 bed condo with everything you need provided in a lovely peaceful setting. Approx 30mins from SeaWorld and 10mins from supermarket,bars and restaurants. You need a car. Teenage son was happy with WiFi ! Lovely clean resort we used the swimming pool and bar but didn’t eat in. Will return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 18 October 2018

This resort is fantastic.The pools ,the staff , and the grounds, you can chill or swim or go fishing! We have stayed in Disney, and this property is the best place we have stayed outside the bubble of Disney.
5 stars !the first time I have given 5 stars in any review I’ve done ✅

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pav438

Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy to have served you and can't wait for you to come again!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This is probably the worst resort I’ve stayed in. Our room was dirty. Stains on things, sticky carpet, broken tub stopper and shower head. I’ve never had this many problem from one place. And when I told the night manager, Marva, she blamed it on the owner. Saying that they make UPGRADES as they see fit. My complaint had nothing to do with upgrades. It was solely housekeeping. She offered to switch us to another room. One was on a higher floor. Nope! Because they don’t have elevators. The other was a complete downgrade. Also, I asked for a bottle of dish detergent, wish is usually included in all of the rooms, and was sent body wash. Caught the guy before he left and told him that I was sent the wrong thing. Told him I needed a bottle of dish detergent. He came back with powder for the dish washer . I said, no, dish detergent, the liquid to wash dishes in the sink. Only then, did I get the correct thing.
I also asked for early check in. We arrived at around 9:30am and let the front desk know. I was told that as soon as our room was ready, I would receive a call. They called me at 3:56pm. Check-in is at 4pm. I asked them why they were calling my at 3:56 when check in is at 4 . So, there was no rush to clean the room and they still didn’t get it right. If I can help it, I will not be staying here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
AlisandeM1, Guest Relations Manager at Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

I am very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with us, can you please tell me what unit you stayed in so I can make sure I address all of your issues with our staff. Thank you.