“GOOD ITALIAN FOOD”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-4 exit 58
Description: Trevi's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Delight your senses with the sounds of Italian music and the aroma of fresh bread floating from a brick oven. Trevi's serves delicious meals throughout the day starting with a bountiful breakfast buffet. You can enjoy indoor dining in our cozy restaurant or the solace of outdoor terrace and bar with fire pit seating and ambient lighting.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was good but nothing out of the ordinary. The service, as everything in the resort was above reproach. The plates are extremely large; could certainly share.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Trevis tumbler is a wonderful place with great people to help you. They offer a military discount which is an extra.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday we had a family dinner at Trevis. Everything very bad. When we arrived at the restautante few tables were occupied and even then we had to wait almost 20 minutes for a table. We ordered a "pollo di angelo" (breast chicken and angel hair) which was the worst dish I have ever eaten in my entire life. We ordered mojitos which were very poor and we paid almost $ 100 (2 adults 1 kid) besides the service which is totally amateur. I do not recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had their breakfast buffet two times during my stay and it is really good. The omelets feature all fresh ingredients are in are made in front of you plus they have a very nice selection of other foods including pastries and granola that they make on site.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 5 and at 6pm there was no line nor wait and the food was delivered quickly. From the house salad, bean soup, pizza, spaghetti, and seafood pasta the responses were all the same. The food was delish! It was a little pricey, but that's to be expected when staying on a resort (my opinion). All in all I think the price was overlooked by the taste, quality, and quantity of food provided.