“Heaven On Earth”
other traveller has booked this property
Arkvilla, Lounge Dining Area Arkvilla Family room with 50' Cable TV
Arkvilla Twin Room 1
Arkvilla Twin Room 1
Arkvilla Twin Room 12
Arkvilla Twin Room 2
Sparkling Pool with Large Sunny Deck, Relaxing sun Loungers, Imagine Yourself There
Utility Room with Top Loader Washing Machine and Large Dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tinytot12...
corsham
“Heaven On Earth”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Tracy and I had the privilege of spending our Honeymoon in this enchanting villa.What can I say that has not already been said ( not a lot ) .
Firstly upon entering the villa Tracy and I were greeted with a wonderful balloon a card and a bottle of fizz to help celebrate our honeymoon,a really nice thought from Sandra and Jai and very welcome.
The villa is beautiful,I cant put into words how lovely it is.The layout of the villa is perfect and the decor is wonderful,the pool is great for cooling off on a hot day.
I have to say that having trolled through lots of sites to find a villa,we are so glad we choose ArkVilla. Sandra made the whole process of booking very easy,and the amount of advise given was invaluable.
Would Tracy and I go back to Arkvilla YES would i go back now YES

Thank You so much Sandra for Allowing us to stay in your Beautiful Home

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
3 Dec 2014
What a wonderfulreview Paul, thank you so much, you have a lovely way with words

It was an absolute pleasure having you and Tracy stay for your honeymoon and such an honour that you chose Arkvilla for your special stay.

I hope you come back to stay again
michellep...
Staffs
“Beautiful, clean , Bliss!”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Arkvilla is a beautiful clean lovely home. Sandra made sure everything was ok and always there to answer any questions. It's a great quiet location with easy access to all the parks.
The children loved the pool. The villa is very spacious too so ideal for large groups.
We didn't want to come home esp my 4 year old!

Travelling group: Large Group
13 Nov 2014
It was a pleasure having you and your family stay Michelle and I'm so pleased the children loved the pool

I enjoyed chatting to you and your dad when I rang to check all was ok, it was nice to get to chat after many months of planning and waiting for you much anticipated trip
Ruthie P
Amersham, England, United Kingdom
“A real home from home”
Reviewed 1 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This was our fourth trip to Orlando but our first time staying in a villa.

I was recommended Arkvilla through an Orlando group on Facebook. Not the most traditional way of finding holiday accommodation but I found the best!

From the moment we arrived after a long day of travelling I was so pleased. The villa is absolutely beautiful. it has everything that you will need,its so much better than a hotel.

The pool was lovely and its so nice to come back after a day of shopping or parks and get in the pool and best of all to not have to share it apart from with people you know!

Sandra is a joy to deal with. All the silly questions I asked beforehand were never too much trouble.

She rang me the day after we arrived to check that I was happy with everything and I certainly was.

During our stay my boys decided that the pool was too warm so a quick message to Sandra and she arranged for it to be turned down - I preferred it warmer but was out voted!

The games room was a big hit with the boys and I was grateful for the washer and dryer the day before we came home to get all the washing over and done with!

We loved it so much that we have booked to return again in 2015.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Nov 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words Ruth, it was a pleasure having you stay at Arkvilla especially for your first ever villa stay and we're so happy that you are returning in 2016
David R
“Wonderful stay at Arkvilla”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Had a lovely stay in Arkvilla. Everything you need or could want is on hand.
Excellent tips on local attractions & restaurants provided too. Pool was lovely to come back to in the warm evenings and the games room provided some entertainment also. We even squeezed in a game of tennis at the nearby court. Sandra (owner) is a pleasure to deal with & very helpful, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Arkvilla to anyone looking for quality accomodation in the area.

Travelling group: Extended Family
7 Oct 2014
Thank you so much David, it was a pleasure having you stay in our home and we hope you return in the future.
Artjulie
“Ideal villa, perfect in every way”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Arkvilla is a wonderful special villa, spotlessly clean, packed with everything a family would need for a wonderful holiday. I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
5 Aug 2014
Thank you so much Julie, it was a pleasure having your family stay and we really appreciate you writing about your stay.

We hope you get to stay again in the future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing