Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Priceline
US$189
US$144
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$65
Priceline
US$136
TripAdvisor
US$220
  • Pool
Hotels.com
5,874 results
All reviewslazy rivergolf coursewave poolself parkingbeautiful hotelfamily poolfire pitformal pooldavid's clubbusiness conferenceadult poolsports barplay golfchampions gategreat amenitiespool areaper day
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to take a quick minute to express my extreme disappointment with the Omni Orlando Resort. Anyone who is thinking about staying here I highly recommend you stay at your local Super 8 hotel or La Quinta Inn as I have experienced better hospitality here on any given occasion. This trip was a surprise birthday trip. I called this resort 4 times to set up birthday decorations Which was an act of Congress to actually speak to concierge services to even set up such a task in my room prior to my arrival. My room was to include a personalized chocolate cake balloons champagne and some happy birthday banners none of which was done. Then when I go and bring it to their attention they said the cake was gonna arrive at 12:30 which is just ridiculous when check in time Isn’t till 3:00 pm and per my phone call we would arrive after 5:00pm. They offer nothing and just say sorry and offer to bring the cake up to my room which I may add When it arrived it was not the cake I ordered. Then when I asked for a tooth brush housekeeping never brought it. I received a bill of $93 for resort charges, after comparing my bill with my original confirmation email I see I was already charged for resort charges when I purchased the room a week prior. I bring this to their attention and they promise I would be refunded. I was not I was charged !!!!. I work in the wedding business I chose this resort based on how many times I have been here doing wedding makeup. I will certainly tell any brides tossing up ideas for venues to never use this resort.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
amieva_d, Customer Service Representative at Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear caressafaye,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the service issues you experienced and for the disappointment in your stay. Your feedback is important to us and a member of our team has been in contact with you for further assistance. We do hope you give our resort another chance so that we can personally welcome you back and ensure you have a memorable experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we arrived, our first night was rough. I had been trying to reach engineering about the AC not working in our Villa for over an hour, only to find out AC not fixable at midnight. Then, the next day, we met Denise who turned our whole trip around. She had the AC fixed within 2 hours the next day, provided us some extra accommodations for our trouble, and was able to just "get it done" no matter what we needed. Denise is the biggest asset any luxury facility could hope to have. She is the reason we will return and stay at the Villas again.

Dear HeathersTwoCents,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are disappointed to learn of the issues you experienced but we are delighted Denise was able assist you and exceed your expectations. We will be sure to share your kudos with her! It has been our pleasure serving you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at omni for a work conference. Very nice hotel and amenities. Very polite staff and very nice pool area and fitness center. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the Orlando area.

Dear aaronhQ6796RF,
Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your recommendation with other travelers. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your overall stay and we hope for the opportunity to be of service to you in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Attended a two day conference at the Omni and the conference rooms and accommodations were great. The buffet was OUTSTANDING. Delicious! The rooms were comfortable and we got a deal as conference attendees. I took time out to drift along the Lazy River and relax in the hot tub in between conference days. People were friendly, staff was polite and very accommodating. Had lots of fun and I do recommend the Omni. This is the third conference I have attended here in the past two years.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool vs. overlooking the highway

Dear cookieschultz,
We are delighted for the opportunity to welcome you back and to know that you had a chance to enjoy our pools after your conference. Your feedback from the leisure and business perspective is greatly appreciated and we look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Going to start with the BED. I've never wanted to just stay in bed at a hotel. I did. I got to enjoy the pool and be lazy in the sun too, but it took a ton of convincing to get me out of that amazing bed. The grounds are gorgeous, its far enough out of town to be local and feel like your on vacation somewhere that isn't Disney ( when you live in Orlando the magic disappears ) - and the food at the restaurant was on point. Love this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017