“It’s this sort of service that just really upsets me! ”

Miller's Ale House - Coral Springs
Ranked #48 of 332 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on North University between NW 19th and 20th Streets, next to the Century Plaza and across the street from Wells Fargo Bank. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

So a friend of mine called me and asked me to place the order at this restaurant I’ll go here quite often I have been to several houses in several cities. I ordered the theaters with garlic and honey mustard and 10 wings all flats extra crispy with Buffalo and Garlic Parmesan. Causing us a ride anymore perfect the wings had no sauce at all. We would have just eaten them but they also were not extra crispy which means they were really greasy. Young lady Julie at the bar was really nice but her manager Ken, was not so understanding. Now I placed the order and had a full conversation about how I wanted them in the bartender and I laughed about them so I’m sure she knew how they were supposed to be cooked. However the manager came got on the phone with me and told me that he open the box and looked at the wings and check them over and make sure they were right. He also toldMe that the sauce may have absorbed into the wings as if I wouldn’t notice that there was no Parmesan cheese on them. He then asked me to bring the wings back in so that he can we make them instead of me making them another time if he in fact check the Wings before they left the way that he said and Jules was able to tell him what type of Wings I ordered then he would have known they were. It cooked right. I have been posting here on Trip Adviser for many years and I have rarely had to speak about bad customer service but I don’t like feeling like I’m being accused of lying. We had to stop for lunch and go back to take the wings to prove that they were not properly cooked although the manager and Julie had seen them. I like the Ale houses in different cities around Florida where I’ve visited but I’m pretty sure I won’t be going back to this one, at least not while there’s a manager on staff who thinks his customers are not telling the truth. I only wish I had taken a picture to post for you so that you can tell me whether or not it looks like the wings absorbed the cheese. We all work hard for our money and we all want to enjoy our lunch, go somewhere what if your lunch is not what you actually ordered they will honor you and give you what you’re paying for with good service. After all, you deserve that much!

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Coral Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Good afternoon, Donna. We're very sorry to hear that you weren't appropriately accommodated by our team. Please feel free to send your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly & speak with you further. We certainly know we can do better & we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Checked out the prime rib special. Sat on patio. Weather was GREAT. Cigarette smell not so good. But thats part of sitting outside.
The rib was cooked to our liking. The broccoli was tasteless and only warm.
The server was very attentive and friendly.
Overall a good meal, nothing special.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is they type of sports bar you want to dine at. Great prices, great food, and great staff. I will always dine here because you feel like family. Excellent conversation with staff

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Well, there isn't much to say about this place. I sometimes pass a beer or two there. Prices are good, beer and food are fresh. Pretty nice, pretty nice.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Zingers were cold first time. Manager was not friendly about replacing them. Second plate came out but zingers had no breading on 3 of them. I again told her, very nicely, that I hated to be a pest but we were in restaurant last week and zingers were greatly breaded, and hot and delicious. She was very annoyed at this point. She returned with four TINY zingers. I politely asked if she didnt’ see the difference in quantity between two plates. She curtly said, “I will put in another order but wanted you to have SOMETHING. I watched them bread them myself.” I was quite embarrassed and said OK. At this point, I wanted to leave. When order came out, they were perfect like the week before. My husband and I come to Florida for the month of February each year. We usually visit Miller Ale House twice per week when here. We are not cheap people. We each ordered an alcoholic drink, our entrees, a side salad for me, and dessert. We always tip 20+ percent. I must say this experience left a very bad taste in our mouths. We probably will now try Bru’s Room down the street.