“Beautiful! It was a nice and quiet home away from...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Dining - Living
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brittany...
“Beautiful! It was a nice and quiet home away from home”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This house was more beautiful than the pictures let show! My husband and I, along with our children (ages 7 and 3), had more than enough space in this rental home. The A/C kept the home plenty cool and if you got hot there were ceiling fans to turn on. Many times I have stayed in Florida I have been too hot to sleep, but that wasn't the case in this home. The pool was great and my kids enjoyed it. It was a good size to accommodate the 4 of us, and the alarm to the pool helped me to sleep at night knowing my kids couldn't sneak into it while I was in bed. The neighbors were quiet, and we didn't have any problem there either. The kitchen had every thing you could possibly need. My only suggestion to the owners, would be to add a pizza pan for the house and a pizza cutter, those were the only 2 things we ever needed for in the kitchen! :) :) :)The rental company was a pleasure to work with and our damage deposit was processed within the 10 day time span as promised. There is a Wal-Mart less than 5 minutes away, and it took us about 15 minutes to get to Disney. :) The house also came with two strollers, which were helpful when we went to Disney with our two kiddos. For smaller children there was also a high chair, play pen, and a life jacket available for use. My kids are already asking when can we go back to our vacation house because we all enjoyed every minute of it!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful pool!
Liked least: Size up televisions in bedrooms
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Jul 2015
Dear Brittany,
Thank you so much for your feedback! Your review is so important to us to keep on with our high standards. We're glad that you spent your magic vacation at our villa and we'll be more than happy to have you and your family back again at our place in the future! And... we'll definetly add a pizza set! Francesca
Venezuela
Reviewed 19 November 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private pool
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chicago
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway
3 May 2014
Dear Kathy,
thank you so much for your feedback!
I'm really happy to know that you and your family have found in our villa the perfect accommodation for your holidays. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Francesca
Valencia
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
27 Mar 2014
Dear Miguel,
Thanks for your feedback. We are so glad that you spent a great holiday in our villa! We would be pleased to have you and your family as our guests again.
Finland
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

22 Feb 2014
Dear Paavo,
What can I say? Your feedback is so great and - as you know - we are so happy when our guests feel like home and enjoy a great holiday at our place! Thank you and a big hug to your lovely family. We hope you'll come back soon :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing