1,609 results
All reviews crown club inn free breakfast disney world family vacation nice stay summer bay water park nice resort amenities parks pools activities orlando shuttle theme clubhouse lake
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

After receiving a nearly free vacation through Sundance, I got a call from exploria about "upgrading" my stay in Orlando. My rep said there's free shuttles to the parks all day, I'd only need to dial in from my room, and that it was a beautiful resort with rock climbing and restaurants. The only terms were that I would have to attend one of those boring timeshare presentations but that it'd be 90 minutes tops. I agreed and we get to the resort which is actually just a 2 star hotel away from any resort amenities, it takes us an HOUR to check in, then when we go to call for a shuttle we are informed they only run TWICE a day and we'd already missed the way there shuttle. So we spend $40 on Uber's everyday were there which is already half the price of an actual resort that would have free shuttles. The rock climbing costed extra money and the restaurants were really just Dennys and some overpriced, average food places. Then the sales pitch at 8:30 am takes over THREE HOURS! We had a saleswoman who constantly bragged about how great she was and tried to manipulate us the whole time, saying if we don't get a timeshare we don't value our time together or that maybe one day I'll be lucky enough that my boyfriend will allow us to stay in a nice resort like the ones they offer! Not to mention she was absolutely racist against many nationalities and told us the ways she would torture them on purpose! Unbelievable, I would have given it one star if not for the super nice bartender at the Big Kahuna and the pool next to it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jennuhlee
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear jennuhlee,

Thank you for your review of our resort. Our resort offers a tour with breakfast and a presentation on the benefits of vacation ownership. We have a lot to share with you, but we don't want to take up too much of your valuable time, either. We are sharing your feedback on the presentation length with our team for ongoing improvement. Our complimentary shuttle leaves 3 times a day and returns 3 times a day to the Disney Parks and 1 time a day to Universal we apologize for the miscommunication. We appreciate your feedback as we are always seeking the opportunity to make enhancements. Please feel free to contact me at shernandez@exploriaresorts.com as it will be my pleasure to assist.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

won't go again. only one elevator some activities closed cold coffee I stayed on hotel did preview but did not answer questions. had a script and stayed to it load with kids all night breakfast was ok. small houses were impressive but could not answer how many expos it took to stay there

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear the3girls,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for these inconveniences during your stay. We know that no one wants to deal with such interruptions on their vacation, and we are diligently working to make sure that every trip is as seamless for our owners, members, and guests as we can possibly make it. Please feel free to contact me at shernandez@exploriaresorts.com as it will be my pleasure to assist.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Amenities and decore were as expected or better for the price.Manager and staff where very friendly. We were assigned a room across the street but the manager was happy to move us to a unit closer to the splash pad for our three year old.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear rdisney2018,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are elated you and your family enjoyed your stay and the amenities. We appreciate your kind words regarding our team members as that is service we take great pride in. We sure look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This property was not what i expected nor was it what i was told it was like before i arrived. The property was roach infested and the hot water doesn't stay on for long periods of time, only long enough for 1 person to take a quick shower. Staff very nonchalant about matters that disturb the guest and unhelpful. I will never stay here again nor will i recommend it to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear shawntresc,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for these inconveniences during your stay. We know that no one wants to deal with such interruptions on their vacation, and we are diligently working to make sure that every trip is as seamless for our owners, members, and guests as we can possibly make it. We always encourage our guests to contact the front desk with any challenges they find as soon as they arise, so that we can make things right immediately, it would have been our pleasure to provide you with options. Please feel free to contact me at shernandez@exploriaresorts.com as it will be my pleasure to assist.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I really enjoyed it thoroughly with my family. The service provided, cleanliness that i observed, value i received for money, sleep quality we got and the location of rooms throughout the stay was quite remarkable.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Culture636719
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Culture636719,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are elated you and your family had an excellent stay enjoying the accommodations. We sure hope to welcome you back in the future!