“The Best!!!”

Elizabeth's Gourmet Delights
Ranked #4 of 20 Bakeries in Clearwater
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We cannot believe we have lived less than a mile away and have never tried this amazing French Bakery! The desserts are so fresh and beautiful! It is so hard to figure out which to try! The breakfast is awesome and just went back for my 2nd time today! The service is so good... Love the music they play as its so relaxing... and the fruit tart and red velvet cupcake amazing!!!!!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

You get what you pay for. The quality of their product has kept me as a loyal customer since opening. You will not have servers giving over you. You will never feel rushed. The experience plus food allows you to sit outside and enjoy your peace even though it is located at such a busy intersection. I order several cakes a year from here, as they are now the only place I will order a cake from. They are always a hit. The breads are perfect house warming gifts or the missing piece of any family meal. Never any disappointment.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We had breakfast here and all 4 of us were delighted.

Honest european bakery with fresh baked goods and more. My daughter is gluten free, so they rolled her ham, cheese and egg sandwich and they cooked the egg to make a bread free roulade - really above and beyond.

I had the soft-boiled egg, which came with an awesome vinaigrette salad. Everyone was eyeing each other's plate, trying to determine what we might steal. It was all that good.

Plus the cappuccino was excellent. Sit outside, enjoy the weather and bring your dog.

A great place for breakfast and lunch.

Grumpy old guy rating: Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Living in the Gulf Coast of Florida area since 2002, I was disappointed that I could not find a good true European Croissant. All the places recommended to me were a huge disappoint. HOWEVER, this is a true hidden gem. The croissants are of European size, with that crunchy outside and a delicate airy fresh inside. And here is the real art, no grease on the bottom of the croissant. I was pleasantly surprised. Then also specialize in other delights specifically fresh made bread , on premise, and delicate desserts. They are only open til 4pm.

2  Thank Randy S
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Always delicious , best cappuccino in town.
BLT with avocado on rosemary bread. It can't get better.
A very nice side salad , light dressing.
If you have room for dessert, this is the place.

1  Thank dorisgoldman