“Clean, Comfortable and Close to Everything”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TrailBlaz...
“Clean, Comfortable and Close to Everything”
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

As the title says, this property was clean, comfortable and within walking distance to everything. Would absolutely rent it again. Enjoyed our visit....Thanks!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Neenaj_Ma...
Nashville, TN
“Secret Garden”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

May 31, 2017, we drove up to 488 East Shore Drive and was pleasantly surprised that the pictures matched exactly as described on Trip Advisor. Our long truck was welcomed by a perfectly fitting private driveway. The double outlet doors between the kitchen and the decadent private outside eatery with grill was suitable as foot traffic flowed without disruption. The stand alone laundry room/ storage shed served as a great place to store all of our pbeach carts, chairs, tents and umbrellas. The cottage was efficiently designed with three bedrooms, one being a master with a bathroom. There was one shared full bathroom in the hallway. All bedrooms had easy to use TVs and then a huge tv in the common area, my son easily used his MacPro and USB cable to get Netflix and Hulu.

However, the location was everything! My eight year old easily made his way from cottage to the beach by his self, taking him less than 5 minutes. My husband loved being in close proximity to every thing on Mandalay Drive (bars, restaurants and cigar bar) had to offer. Transportation is not needed unless bikes are choices but really we walked several times to and from Pier 60 without any problems.

I only have a few unfortunate mentions, the master bed was not comfortable and not very steady. I weigh 205 and my husband 180. The beautiful back yard or fenced in area was graced with shells that could really cut up your feet if not careful.

All in all, my 16 year old son fell in love with this cottage, my husband wanted to buy it and I just want to store it way in my in-formidable purse. Smile. If only grass graced the back yard and a better bed in the master, this would be like a secret garden. Still we loved it! We will stay here again. ❤️ thank you for sharing your space with my family.

Management Response
19 Jun 2017
We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay...and will look forward to your return! Also appreciate the tip on the bed. Thanks for spreading the good word about this beautiful beach cottage!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing