Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration(Celebration)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$81
Melia.com
US$79
US$71
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club(Celebration)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$150
  • Pool
US$97
US$81
Agoda.com
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$117
US$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$51
US$46
Priceline
Tropical Palms Resort and Campground(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
QualityInn
1,051 results
All reviewslake vieworlando arearocking chairsdowntown celebrationbeautiful hotelsmall balconyold floridalobby barrestaurants and shopsvaletmarriottproperties
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to pop in here after having lunch across the food for a few drinks. They only had four tables sitting down so the place was quite empty. There was three waiters working we were giving a drinks menu. We had waited over 30 minutes for someone to serve us. The waiters just kept walking past then having a chat between them. We asked to be served and said the would be a moment but 30 minutes is unacceptable. We walked out. Awful service and they were not busy at all .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kirsten12345678
Stephen C, Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Kirsten12345678;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I apologize that your experience with us was not intuitive or attentive as it should have been, and we will be working with our teams to ensure service improves. The continued feedback of our guests is key to improving our service and guest experience, we are grateful you took the time to share it with us. We hope you visit us soon and experience a real Kessler Experience in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The Bohemian Hotel Celebration was one of the best hotels stays I've experienced. I wish I could have stayed for more than one night. The hotel grounds are beautiful and charming. I had a lake-view room which was a nice surprise. The room was moderate in size, but very well appointed. It almost felt more like a bedroom in someone's house than a hotel room. The bathroom was clean. The real star was the shower! One of the best hotel showers I've ever experienced.

I had a few drinks at the bar (their happy hour every evening is quite nice) and then had dinner on the patio at the restaurant. The food was fantastic. The prices were reasonable for the quality. The service was incredible (thanks to Omar!).

The location of this hotel couldn't be more perfect. It's located in the middle of Celebration which is the most charming town. You seriously feel like you've walked onto a movie set or something because everything is so adorable. I loved being able to walk around town and then also enjoy the nice nature trails close by too. This hotel is also very close to Disney property. It was maybe a ten minutes drive? However, it's just far enough away that you are removed from the chaos.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure if it’s because I’m an African American but I didn’t feel welcome. Couldn’t get in the room I requested, which was a double bed. Had to get into in a a single bed. My friend and I had to share a bed which is a guy and it wasn’t comfortable sharing a bed with another grown man. We were told a roll away bed will be sent to the room, then couple seconds later they told us they were out. After i was told about the bed, The guy at the front desk asked did I wanted him to find us another hotel. I didn’t give him any signs that I wanted to leave. I already paid $400+ and he wanted me to leave and pay another $400 somewhere else. I drove all the way from New Orleans for Easter and my birthday weekend and I felt unwelcome. Also I’m a Hilton Employee.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mikhail J
Nicole L, Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Mikhail J,

We take comments like this very seriously and the situation you have described does not meet the standards we try to uphold. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss the details of your stay.

Nicole Lindsey
Assistant Front Office Manager
nicole.lindsey@kesslercollection.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed in 320. Lakeview Room. Very quiet area. Check in was easy and smooth. Enjoyed the lakeview. The negative is there is no refrig and it was to cost $25 to have one in the room! (No charge on our previous visits.) Pool area was nice and pool water was warm. Jacuzzi was not open! We were very disappointed as no one mentioned this to us as we checked in nor was there a note in the room. Service at the bar was just OK. Front desk staff assisted us with an Easter egg hunt in one section of lobby...VERY NICE!!! So, overall a very nice stay. Looking forward to our visit again in November but hoping Jacuzzi will be fixed or at least told of its condition!!

Room Tip: Room 320 is Lake View and very quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Celebration is one of the best City around Orlando and the hotel is located at the best place at Celebration ‘s lake.
The hotel is good and the view of the lake and the city from the bedroom is fantastic.
My only issue was the noise during the night, even turning off the air conditioning the noise was not a pleasure to sleep (kind of small generator running from the “staff room” at second floor).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple