Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tammy

Relaxing but fun environment

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Aug 2021
My stay was relaxing with options of fun activities for me to engage in. The room was clean, cozy with a great view. The atmosphere was nice and pleasant. I was able to walk to the swimming pools, view the golf events and enjoy the scenery. The staff was polite and courtesy. I really enjoyed my stay. I will be returning and recommending this resort to family and friends. I have stayed at Mystic Dunes a number of times in the past and every time has been great!!!
Date of stay: August 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 4 Aug 2021
We're so glad to hear this! We are delighted you enjoyed your visit with us, and we can't wait to welcome you back for another visit in the future. Thank you for this kind review. -RW
$314
        $195
      8.3 km from Hilton Vacation Club Mystic Dunes Orlando
      View more hotels in Celebration
      4,412 results
      All reviews full kitchen mini golf living room lagoon pool washer and dryer time share presentation timeshare presentation nice resort activity center screened in porch stayed in building jacuzzi tub tennis courts disney parks second bedroom main pool recommend this resort
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

First, safety! If you are going in the pools- WATCH your children. There are no lifeguards OR attendants. While we were there, a 4-year old drowned, was revived by a nurse who happened to be at the pool with her family, and then flown to the hospital. A couple weeks before, another toddler tragically drowned in the same pool. Pools are crowded and no one pays any attention to the posted rules. I read that over 50 children have drowned this summer in Florida at resorts and house rentals.
      The room: We had a 3 bedroom lock-off. The AC does not adequately make it to the second bedroom. The TV in the second bedroom did not initially work, Our sliding glass door was off the tracks, the second bathroom tub drained very slowly, when the deck was washed a large puddle (too big to step across) formed outside our door and was allowed to be there for days even after I requested cleanup multiple times (I eventually used a broom to sweep the water away so no one in our group would slip and fall), the elevator in our building was broken-we were given a 4th floor room. No one told us when it was fixed - I was told the day after it was fixed that “We’re waiting on an elevator company to come look at it.”
      I had requested (used my benefit as a Diamond Gold member to select a specific unit) a first floor room since my wife had broken her ankle earlier in the year and does not negotiate steps well yet. After reserving on-line, a couple months later I was told the room was not available. I was assured they had elevators and all would be well.
      A manager named Ohan did contact me after I left a poor mid-stay review and took care of things. He also comped a cabana rental for us, but so far has not been able to restore my room selection privileges.
      Oh, the cabana! I think a black cloud was following us. Our first selection had no power. The staff ended up replacing the GFCI outlet to restore power. Cabanas are nice for shade but the walls are solid and don’t allow a breeze through.
      When we had first arrived, I observed an oil pan with used oil, filter, and funnel sitting outside a room. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Room tip: Be careful and watch your children!
      Date of stay: July 2021
      Trip type: Travelled with family
      3  Thank 351cf
      Diamond Resorts, Other at Hilton Vacation Club Mystic Dunes Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Our goal is always to provide the best experience possible for our members, owners and guests, and we regret that your stay did not meet those standards.

The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. Staff members are trained in CPR and responded immediately following an accident at one of our pools. We are happy to report the child is safe and are grateful for the quick response of multiple individuals.

Regarding the concerns with your accommodation, please know we are sharing your experience with our team. Please reach out to us directly at CustomerServiceSM@DiamondResorts.com with your membership number, so we may address this directly. Thank you. -RW

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Nice to have a three bedroom and price was reasonable but the rooms are very dated, some of the outlets were not safe, shower stall was slippery, some small bugs on the one dresser of the bedroom. Wanted you to take a timeshare tour but after seeing the room the first night I knew that I would never pay money to stay in anything like this again. Not impressed.

Date of stay: July 2021
      Trip type: Travelled with family
      3  Thank Stephanie G
      Diamond Resorts, Other at Hilton Vacation Club Mystic Dunes Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Hi Stephanie, this is concerning to hear as cleanliness and safety are our top priorities. We take your comments seriously and will address them with our team for improvements. It is our hope to provide you with a better experience whenever your travels bring you back. -HN

Reviewed 30 June 2021

Mystic Dunes is part of Diamond Resorts and they are a SCAM. They charged my CC $150 after my stay - UNAUTHORIZED by someone in "marketing" on their property. They have a whole scamming method where they charge you, call you, ask you to book your vacation, and then pitch their time-share services. I cannot reach ANYONE to refund me. We stayed here for our friend's wedding - beware!

Date of stay: July 2020
      1  Thank 102katiek
      Diamond Resorts, Other at Hilton Vacation Club Mystic Dunes Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

We are very concerned to hear this! Please reach out to us at CustomerServiceSM@Diamondresorts.com, with your reservation information and any other details. We'd like to get to the bottom of this. -RW

Reviewed 27 June 2021

My husband and I spent 4 nights here in June. We were able to check in early and that was fantastic. I asked for a room with a patio and the lady said she would give use the best room that she had. When we got to out room I was happy to see slider doors, bad part NO PATIO, seeing it was our first day on vacation I would just let it go, thinking maybe they did not have any. We were on our "Dream Vacation" through diamond. That night we met our neighbors who were not owners and they had an amazing room, With a patio and soaker tub. Needless to say I was very disappointed, but again didn't want to have to move so I did not say anything. the property was very clean. Also while we were there they had a gas leak in our building and we had no hot water for several hours I know this can not be controlled, but we should have been notified sooner then we were!

We were VERY impressed with Malik who shuttles you around the property if you request it from the office. He was very prompt, efficient and Kind. We did however encounter another guest that was very RUDE to him and he handled it perfectly. Although the office staff that called him was also very rude on the radio, which I thought was very unprofessional seeing he had guest in his cart.

There are several pools and they are all very nice. Depending on where you are you can walk or take the shuttle.

The golf course was beautiful, but if you want to golf later in the day keep in mind the pro shop closes at 5PM, My husband was able to golf 1x seeing he had to rent clubs from the pro shop and we happen to get there early.

Also went to Kenzie's for drinks and dinner and Will is an excellent bartender. We asked several staff members at the front desk if there was a happy hour specials and all said no or they did not know. We did end up finding out the they do have a very nice happy hour.

Date of stay: June 2021
      Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

As a owner of a timeshare at this resort, it saddens me to write this review. I have seldom experienced the type of prejudice that my husband and I experienced on our visit this time at our home resort. However it’s not the first that we’ve experienced it here.

Let’s start at arrival. My husband requested a top floor. Jennifer told us we would have to wait until the next morning. In addition, she charged us a $200 deposit. My husband proceeded to question this because we’ve never been charged this amount. She explained that the terms of the deposit had changed. It must have only changed for minorities because when my husband went in the next morning to change rooms they charged a white family a dollar. Yes, a damn dollar. The wife was so shocked she questioned it. The rep reply that it was correct. “We make it very easy.” My husband instantly asked for a manager. He spoke with Ricardo, who had a lot of excuses including they were owners and that we didn’t book through our ownership system. My husband said I told Jennifer I was an owner and she could have verified it. Ricardo immediately refunded the deposit and credited us two days a in resort fees. In my opinion, this was to try to appease us. My husband asked for the corporate office number. We later found out that the white family wasn’t owners.

Prior to speaking with Ricardo, we were questioned why we wanted to change rooms, who we spoke to, etc.. to be told that Jennifer could have given us a higher room at check-in but now no too floor rooms were available. My husband explained that he had to wake up at 5AM each morning and couldn’t be up all night dealing with kids walking over our heads. Ricardo told us he was putting us in a building with no kids so it should be an issue. Wrong!! The person above us walked all night including playing the guitar in the early morning hours. We were frustrated to say the least but decide not to worry about it.

Check out day, we asked for extension since my husband last event would end later. He didn’t want me to have to find something to do. Ricardo had no flexibility even after all the issues that we experienced.

I would be unjust not to mention that the first room was dirty. The tub was full of hair and the floors were extremely dirty. Ricardo was aware of this as well.

Room tip: Don’t book here!
      Date of stay: June 2021
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      4  Thank KW2016trips