Open today: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
In the air at Cedar Key

We’re so glad we took this air tour! We had never been up in a small plane but it was awesome... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2024
maryjacque2018
Columbus, Ohio
THIS is a MUST DO!!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2022
hleonard
Port Richey, Florida

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2022

You must do this Air Tour if its your 1st , 2nd or 3rd time at Cedar Key This is a MUST!! It was a nice short ride 15-20min. But see the view from up above is amazing!! The Pilot Marve was friendly and fun :)

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed 28 February 2022

Everything you have read is true. It is no wonder that as of this writing, all of the reviewers gave this experience a 5 out of 5! Taking a flight is a must-do! We've been in Cedar Key for over two weeks. I am glad that we saved this flight until near the end of our trip, as I was able to more clearly understand what I was seeing. I was so happy to gain the perspective of Cedar Key from the air!

Marve is an expert pilot and host in general! We made reservations and he showed up on the dot! He was so gracious in taking our photos. He was able to explain everything we flew over. Taking off and landing was met with ease.

I felt so comfortable and safe. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting Cedar Key.

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed 25 March 2021

Marvin Franks was friendly, informative and so pleasant. His love for flying and Cedar Key and the area was obvious on our flight around the islands. What a better way to "see the islands" and the beauty that surrounds Cedar Key. He asked where I was staying and did a fly by of my hotel so I was able to get an aerial photo of it along with the various other islands and sights to take in at Cedar Key. I would highly recommend it and the price was on point, very affordable and enjoyable.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

Our 20 minute air tour was a highlight of our anniversary weekend. Owner, pilot Marve Franks is a retired AirForce veteran and commercial pilot. He showed us points of interest, and highlighted the history of Cedar Key and the little islands. He was a fun engaging tour guide who obviously loves his hobby of sharing a view of the keys by air. A must do when visiting Cedar Key, it wont dissapoint. Lots of fun and bang for your buck.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Pilot Marv was a delight. He clearly loves sharing the area from above. His plane was comfortable and he explained everything upfront and what to expect. We got loaded in and we rolled to the runway. I was in the back seat while my wife sat upfront. As we took off I was able to capture some great video of the takeoff. Once we were gaming altitude J got some great photos of the islands and keys below.

Overall, it was an amazing trip and the price was very reasonable to the value of the trip. It is not every day that you get the chance to see the place you are at from above.

I highly recommend this and know it will be the highlight of you trip to Cedar Key.

Date of experience: February 2019